Chapter 5

Jack POV:-

I Couldn't Control my Anger. How Can My Angel say Someone Else's name?

I didn't wanted to scare her that's why I went out of her room.

I went into Gym started Punching The Punching Bag Furiously.

"Control Jack. Control!". I murmured and Stop Punching.

I tried to Control myself...But I can't.

Wait a Minute Jack! You can Kill Liam!

Yes I'll kill him and then tell my Angel that he leaved her alone.

My Angel will Hate him and Love me and only Me!

" I should go, And give her Breakfast. She would be Starving!". I said to myself and went to her room.

Her Room door was Open. I went inside and their was no one.

My Angel ran....She ran away from me?

"I saw her, I told you she'll not be Happy living here Jack!". My Mother said from Behind and Put Hands on my Shoulders.

No!

My Angel.. Can't run!

No way!

I Dialled a Number furiously.

"Hello?!". I said.

" David, I Want Address of Faith Stone's Apartment. NOW!". I said and he gave me the Address at that Moment.

Angel! You can't hide from me!

I'll not let you leave me.

I love you Angel.

I went to her Apartment. My Mother Tried to Stop me but nobody can Stop me from Taking my Angel Back.

I reached at her Apartment. I broke the Door and went inside with my Guards.

I saw A Girl with Boy Sitting on the Couch watching Film. I grabbed her hand roughly.

"Where is Faith?!". I asked Angrily.

" S- She's in S- Shower. B-but who're you?!". She Stutter.

I Ordered my Guard to sleep them. He took out Chloroform and They both Fainted After Sniffing it.

I waited for her. And Suddenly I saw her Coming towards our Direction.

She was Saying something but Stopped as she saw me. She was Terrified. I could see Fear in her eyes, it was Visible.

As I moved towards her, She moved Backwards. When we reached in her Room.

"Why did you ran away?!". I asked Angrily.

" Liam!". She stutter and Replied Shortly.

This Again!!!

"Come with me!". I said and Dragged her out of the room. As we reached in Corridor.