Chapter 10

Faith POV:-

As I woke up from my Sweet Slumber, I remembered Last Night, it was Amazing. Jack told me that we'll stay here today and then leave at Night. I didn't mind Staying with them after all, they gave me so Much love and Affection.

I Dressed into my Casual Shirt pant and Head Downstairs. I saw everyone Laughing, Sitting on Dining table. I joined them too but Jack wasn't there. I was a Little Worried, But I didn't ask someone.

After the Breakfast, We Sat in the Corridor on Couches and Talked. I really Enjoyed. Anna was really nice but Samara.... Umm....I guess She doesn't like me. I always saw her giving me Death glare and Murmuring something in her Mouth, And I simply Ignored with a Smile.

As we were Talking, I saw Jack coming towards our Direction. He Leaned against the Door frame with all his Manly glory with a Smile on his Face. I smiled looking at him too.

I could see Samara Getting a Little Uncomfortable and Angry.

"So, When are you going?!". She asked suddenly causing everyone to Stop and then look at her.

" Um...What do you mean?!". I said Confusedly.

"Well, you can't live with Jack Forever. You Would leave someday. So, When are you leaving?!". She asked raising her eyebrows and An evil smile on her face. I Sighed as Everyone looked towards me. His Mother was about to say Something but Suddenly...

" She's Not Going Anywhere. She'll Live with me as Long as She can. You're not Anyone to Ask or interfere In Our Personal Issues. UNDERSTAND!". He said Angrily, Clenching his Teeth and then Stormed out.

After a Minute, We heard him Slamming his Door Loudly and Angrily. They all looked towards me and I sighed letting out a Nervous Smile. His Mother Clear her Throat and Grabbed Everyone's Attention.

"So....What about living with us for a Couple of Days?!". Her Mother said and they all look towards her, Me too. But my mind was on Jack. I was Thinking about him, He was Angry. I Pray that he'd not hurt himself.

They all Started talking like before Until we heard Something Break. We all Stand up And Looked at Each other Nervously.

" I should go and Check!". Samara said but Sandra stopped her.

"Faith, You'll go!". She said and I nodded. I could see Samara frowning.

Sandra came near me and Whispered in my Ear.

" Faith! I know this is a little weird but this is True, only you can Control him and Please Faith Control him!". She said and I nodded.

I rushed towards his Room and Opened the Door. I saw Everything Scattered on the Floor. I looked at him and He was Punching the Wall Furiously causing his Knuckles Bleed. I looked at him with my eyes open wide.

"Jack, What are you Doing?!". I asked Astonished.

He didn't answer and Punched the wall again. I step inside and locked the Door.

" Why are you Hurting yourself Jack?!". I said while tears slide down my Cheek.

Why am I Crying?

I don't know but Seeing him in pain makes me feel like he's not but I'm in Pain.

"Jack please!". I said and Cupped his face gently but he shoved my hands away.

He Went towards Other Direction But I rushed and hugged him from behind Tightly. I grabbed his Chest with my Hands not letting him go and He Froze.

" I'm not going anywhere Jack!". I said as another tear slide down my cheek.

"Forever?!". He said and I Nodded. He felt it and Put my hands in his and Put at his Heart.

" Promise me that you'll stay with me Forever?!". He said Softly.

How can I promise that?

I Sighed. " I promise!". I said, He Moved and Pecked my lips softly. I froze.

He Pecked my Lips?

I know it wasn't a Kiss but I really felt Butterflies in my Stomach and all of that Filmy Romantic Thing they show in Movies.

He Rest his Forehead on mine.

" I should Control my Anger, Shouldn't I?!". He said and I nodded raising my Eyebrow.

He let a Chuckle out and I Laugh too. He went towards his Bathroom but I stopped him in his way.

"And Whom you Think will Clean this Horrible Mess Mister?!". I asked putting my hands on my hips and raising Eyebrows.

He Pout and Ran his hands through his Hairs.. I could see him Embarrassed, Nervous and I burst out laughing seeing his Expressions.

" What?!". He asked Confused. I Shook my head and went towards him.

"You look really Cute when you're Nervous!". I said laughing and Kissing his Cheeks softly.

And then without seeing his reaction, I walked out of the door smiling.

I went Downstairs and Saw his Mother Sandra tapping her feet on the floor nervously. She looked at me and came towards me Hurriedly.

" How Is he Darling?!". She asked worriedly.

"Don't Worry. He's Fine now. He was Just a little Angry but I calmed him Down!". I said reassuring her and She Smiled and Sighed in relief.

" Thank you Faith. You've done the best thing for me. Thank you Darling!". She said with a smile and I smiled too.

"If you won't Mind, Can you please call Anna from her room for Dinner!". She said softly and I nodded.

Then she walked away and I went to Anna's room. Forget to mention that Me and Anna become great friends, Although I was jealous at first but then I realized that I'm Wrong. She is Perfect Bestie Material and Same Soul as Chloe.

"Hey Girl!". I said Stepping inside but what I saw next make me Shock.

" What the Heck!". I yelled Turning my Back towards them and Put my Hands on my eyes.

I saw James and Anna making out but not the Exact Thing.. Thank god. They were kissing Half-Naked.

"Geez.... James go and Put some Clothes on!". Anna yelled.

After they put clothes on their Half-Naked body. I looked at them With a Devilish Smile.

" Can Anyone tell me, What was Happening!". I asked putting my hands on my hips with Eyebrows raised.

"We're Showing each other how much our body is Perfect!". James said Sarcastically.

" Bad Joke James. Really Bad Joke!". I said while Pouting and Shaking my Head.

"We're going to make it official tonight but you saw Everything before that!". Anna said with a Pout.

" Seriously?!". I exclaimed in Happiness.

"Yes, But Promise me you'll not tell this to a Single Soul. We want to see Everyone's reaction by ourself!". She said and I hugged her happily.

" Wow. I'm so happy for you and Don't worry. My lips are Sealed!". I said and she hugged me more tightly.

"Are you both done?!". James said Clearing his Throat.

" Don't Ruin our Perfect Emotional Moment!". I said faking anger and Then Chuckled.

We all Went Downstairs to Tell them and See their Reactions.

*****
A/N:-

Hello people 💋.

Hope you like this Chapter 😊.

Vote 🌟.

~A ❤.