Chapter 9

Faith POV:-

I woke up from The Instant Knocking on the Door. I Rubbed my eyes and went to open it. As I opened it, My eyes became wide and I instantly Woke up from my Slumber.

I saw Jack Standing in Suit. He was looking so Handsome and A Perfect Gentlemen. His Scent entered in my Nose making me Crazy for him.

I lose my Control looking at him and Was About to fall but he Grab my Wrist stopping me from falling

I lose my Control looking at him and Was About to fall but he Grab my Wrist stopping me from falling. I Shook my head and looked at him, He Smirked.

"You Should get ready Angel. The Party is going to Start!". He said and I nodded instantly and Closed the door.

I leaned against the door and breathe heavily.

What did you done Faith?

You lost your balance looking at him and you were about to fall.

How perfect he looks doesn't mean you will lost your Senses.

Come on! You Should Start Dressing up.

I Thought and Opened my Bag. Inside was the Jack's Gift. I opened it and I was Astonished. It was a Perfect Dress like In Fairytales.

I weared it and looked at the Mirror

I weared it and looked at the Mirror. It was Looking breathtakingly Awesome. I Applied Eyeliner on my eyes and Then Pink Colour Lipstick which was Matching with my Complexion. I Straight my hairs with a Straightener and Looked at the Mirror. I couldn't recognize myself. The girl in the Mirror was Beautiful, Pretty, Bold and Classy. I put on my White Coloured heels which was with the Dress and I was ready.

I heard Knock on the Door and went to open it. I saw Jack looking at me with his Mouth Open wide. I Smiled at his Reaction and inside I was Dancing.

He Shook his head and Extended his hands towards me. I gave my hand in his With a Smile and we Walked Downstairs at the Party. Everyone were Dressed nicely and Liam was in a Tuxedo. He was looking so Adorable that everyone were kissing on his Cheeks and he was Rubbing his Cheeks Irritatedly with a Pout.

I Talked with Everyone and they were really nice and funny. Anna was Nice and I didn't knew that he has a Boyfriend so no need to jealous with her.