Chapter 12

Faith POV:-

Monday Morning:-

Sunday went into a Blur as we all were really excited. Today was Monday Morning and we are going to Anna Farmhouse.

"Come on Faith. Let's go now!". Sandra yelled from Downstairs.

" Yes Mom. Coming!". I yelled too and ran Downstairs.

Yes! I call her Mom and Liam too. She insisted me to call her mom and Mr. Raymond Dad and I don't mind it. It was a Little Awkward first, But now I'm used to it.

I ran Downstairs and Sat with Jack in the Car with Liam and Jennifer. Jennifer came and Live with us from Sunday. Liam became attached to her and they became really good friends.

James left on Sunday to her Bride-To-Be Farmhouse. Mom and Dad (Jack's Parents) went Separately.

"Come on! Drive the Car!". I said to Jack and He started Driving.

After 6 Hours:-

We reached at her Farmhouse After 6 Hours. I was really Excited to see her.

As we reached and I Stepped Outside from the Car, Anna came from Nowhere and Hugged me Tightly. I was Shocked at first but then I hugged her Back more Tightly.

Jack Stared at us and A little Smile crosses his Face.

" Come on! Everyone were Waiting for you inside!". She said and Dragged all four of us inside excitedly.

All Boys Hugged Jack and Pat on his Shoulder while all  his Aunts hugged me Tightly.

"Listen Everyone, Now go to your Room and take some rest. We'll Start the Wedding Preparations from Tomorrow!". Anna said and We all Nodded and went to our rooms.

This time I have to Share my room with Jack. I Guess he said this to Anna because I Saw him Whispering something in her Ears and then she Forced me to Share my room with him.

We all went to our Rooms and Sleep. We all were really Tired that everyone woke up in Morning even me.

As I woke up, I Sat on the bed and Stretched with a Smile.

And Then I saw Jack Standing there with a Smile