CHAPTER 9|✔

Manik opened the foot and smiled at the people, while nandini stood their stunned . Nandini observed the room and realized it was not the floor where 'Their " room was located.

Manik removed her hand from his hold and moved forward towards the people, and shook hands with them. When manik noticed nandini was not beside him he turned around and saw nandini standing on the door , he shook his head and moved towards her , held her hand and moved towards his guests.

"Come Nandini! See she is Ms. Soha khurrana , she was our business client and her dad Mr. Adhish khurrana. They are here to say you sorry!" Manik introduced nandini to them , and glared soha and Mr. Khurrana warning them to be in their limits.

"Hello Nandini! As Manik has already introduced me to you. I am Here to say you sorry. I am really sorry nandini! It was always me! I only forced him to go out with Me. I was the one who wanted to spend time with him nandini. I thought he is single so I tried to get closer to him , he refused so many times but I was adamant. I wanted him to be mine. When we went out on dinners , he used to discuss business all the time. I was so much irritated and angry that on the day at office. I tried to kiss him , and you saw us on that compromising position. He was pushing me Nandini , he slapped me too and got angry and pushed me and I moved out of the room and I came back when he was sitting on his seat and his eyes were closed. I came and sat on his lap and he tried to push me from my shoulders and waist , while I tried to hold him close by his hairs and in just that moment you came and got him all wrong ! I was wrong nandini, please forgive me! Manik has destroyed my company. I am in dept now ! I am sorry please forgive me I shouted on you and insulted you too! Please forgive me Nandini! "Soha said crying and telling nandini the whole truth. The truth which was very important for her. She felt guilty for not trusting manik , her love. She was not able to meet manik's eyes. She got him all wrong.

Manik nodded in approval as nandini looked at him with guilt in her eyes , manik saw sadness in them, and thought to talk to her when they were in privacy.

" I'm sorry darling!" Mr. Ashish khurrana spoke , breaking the awkwardness between manik and nandini , Nandini nodded in approval, and Mr. Khurrana taking it as a yes , started to speak.

"I am sorry child! When soha asked me to give this project to her , I allowed her. She wanted manik to be her's , I thought as hr is single it will not effect , him and for her this crush on manik will get over , as she will spend time with him but manik did not wanted to spend time with her. So she got angry and asked me to force him to do so . I only have a daughter in my life so I listened to her and forced manik to go out with her on the sake of this deal. As it was very important for both of us , he came. But only for business. She tried to come close to him but he pushed her away , and the same day broke our deal and got Mr on roads! I am sorry! I should have stopped soha from doing all this. I just wanted my daughters happiness. I never thought about his happiness and all his happiness , lies in you child. Don't leave him. May god give you both all the happiness! Now we will take your leave. We are sorry Mr. Malhotra and Nandini. Just because of our selfishness you both faced so much problems. Please forgive us!" Saying this , he moved out of the room , soha behind him , leaving both manik and nandini alone.

Manik took hold of Nandini's hand , on which she finched . He saw this with hurt , in his eyes and said "woo.. I thought you wanted to go to our room. So let's go?"

Nandini nodded her head in approval and moved towards the lift all the while , manik following her.

When they reached, Manik opened the door and said nandini in a determined tone , "we need to talk Nandini!"

"About what ?" Nandini asked in a low time.

"About us!" Manik said , making her heart beats faster.

~"I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer"~

• • • • • • • •

Thanks for reading!
I know I am late to update but I was busy in life.
Do vote and comment!
And please follow

Contact me on -
Snapchat - divatulips11
Instagram - divatulips11
I love to make new friends and know my readers! I am just a message away!
Love shivi

Contact me on - Snapchat - divatulips11Instagram - divatulips11I love to make new friends and know my readers! I am just a message away!Love shivi❤

Thank you parthxniti for this beautiful cover❤