CHAPTER 12|✔

PS: Listen to 'Itni so baat hai' from 'Azhar' for this chapter.
The song is seriously love❤

Manik was getting ready wearing a black suit , with black leather shoes , and was jelling his hairs. He was very nervous today as he was taking nandini on a date and was going to propose her for marriage. The proposal was a surprise for her as she was very happy as her parents had approved manik.

Yes! You got it right . Nandini's parents had approved manik. At first , they were disappointed that nandini had not told them about manik , but soon their disappointment turned into happiness as they saw the love and adoration in manik's eyes for nandini which they wanted and nandini deserved. They had to approve and who can resist Manik Malhotra's charm. Nandini's mom loved manik a lot and convencend nandini's dad too and hence , they gave approval of their relationship.

Then manik made nandini meet his parents . Before meeting them nandini was hell nervous , but once they met ,manik's parents loved nandini a lot and were all ready to make nandini their daughter in law. Manik's mom and dad both , developed a special bond with nandini and Manik was very happy because of it.

'Tere dar pe aake tham gaye
Naina namaazi bann gaye
Ek dooje mein yun dhal ke
Aashiqana aayat ban gaye Main aur Tum'

Now,Manik was all ready and was moving towards , the living room . when he saw nandini getting ready.

Kaisi dil lagaai kar gaye
Rooh ki rubaai bann gaye
Khaali khaali dono thhe jo
Thoda sa dono bhar gaye Main aur Tum'

She was wearing a beautiful red colour gown , with small daimond studs and red sillitoes.

'Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai'

Manik was mesmerized seeing her looking cute , hot and sexy all together looking like a princess. Who was soon going to be his queen.

'Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Mujhe tumse pyaar hai..'

She was making all cute pouts , untangling her hair.

'Lage na yeh dhoop zaroori
Lage na yeh chaanv zaroori
Milte hain ishq zameen par
Ab do hi naam zaroori Main aur Tum'

Manik remembered that once he said her , that he loved when she wears red.

'Apna khuda bhi hoga
Apna hi Rab le lenge
Khud ki bana ke duniya
Ye zindagi jee lenge Main aur Tum'