CHAPTER 11|✔

PS: Do listen 'Pehli Nazar me' from 'race' for this chapter.
Its a beautiful song💕

After one month...

Its been one month since manik and nandini have sorted out their differences. This one month has been peaceful for both of them. They have discovered more about themselves, now they even know what they are thinking.

While manik after a lots of efforts had made himself perfect for nandini, nandini is still trying to be familiar with manik's huge amount of fan following and the crazy stuff's they do just to be noticed by him. At first Nandini used to be uncomfortable with their gestures and feelings. But now is quite comfortable with them. She even teases manik because of their general knowledge as they even know which perfume he uses, his shirt size, his shoes size and every other thing which can be known.

Manik was being so possessive for nandini that he used to hide her always , when ever they were on a outing from the media. He wanted to introduce her to the media but wanted nandini to be comfortable with it.

Now, nandini even used to surf his social media feeds and even read and reply to the messages from his fangirls , whom manik rarely replied.

Once , while nandini was going through such messages. She found a message from his fan girl , which said 'why are your lips so thin?'.
Nandini laughed out reading it , while manik who was resting keeping his head in her lap , stood up confused and sat beside her , hugging her till than nandini had done something and was giggling seeing the text.
Manik peeped in the screen and saw thousands of notifications popping up suddenly, he got confused and asked nandini , 'why are there so many notifications suddenly?'
Nandini turned towards him and said , 'see it yourself.'
Manik took the phone confused, while nandini peeped her gaze on the screen which was, manik's insta story and had a screen shot of a message which read , 'why are your lips do thin?' And another text, which he guessed was written by nandini , and said 'Are they? :p'.
Manik frowned seeing it , and turned to see nandini reading text from his phone and giggling. He pouted and then asked her , 'why you did this nandu? Its crazy. See who asks this type of questions? Why she wants to know?' Nandini giggled and then teased him ,'Are why are you saying like this. See na they observe you soooo much manik, why don't you give her , a kiss and let her feel and know that are they really thin or not?'
Manik frowned listening her and was about to say something , when a notification popped up , making a beep sound.

Manik moved towards the screen , which read 'Manik's secret girl will tell us this correctly.' , 'offcourse Manik's secret girl know's , how they really are.'

Manik laughed reading it and Nandini turned crimson red reading it. Manik turned towards nandini and asked in a husky tone, 'Hmm...so tell me nandu are they really thin?'.

While nandini blushed and replied 'I don't know' ,and moved to get out of the bed , while manik held her waist and made her lay in the bed , and howered over her and said in a husky tone , 'wait , I will make you feel them and let you know they are not thin.' And smashed his lips , in hers for a passionate kiss.

'Pehli nazar mein
Kaise jaado kar diya
Tera ban baita hai
Mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Is pal ko milke
Aa jee le zara'

Once they were , moving hand in hand in the beach enjoying each other's presence , in a quite , silent , peace and serene beach.

'Mein hoon yahan
Tu hai yahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Aa bhi ja
O jaan-e-jaan
Dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Bhool Ja aa

O jaan-e-jaan
Dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Bhool Ja aa'

Nandini ran towards water and started playing with it. While manik sat in the sand seeing her smiling and playing in water.

'Baby i love u, baby i love you, baby i love you, baby i love you ... so..
Baby i love u
Oh i love u
I love u
I love u so
Baby i love u'

Nandini asked manik to join her , and she splashed water at him and ran, while manik laughed and ran behind to catch her.

'Har dua mein shamil tera pyaar hai
Bin tere lamha bhi dushwar hai
Dhadhkon ko tujhe se hi darkar hai
Tujhse hai rahtein
Tujhse hai chahtein

Once manik catched her , he splashed water at at her , and then twirled her holding her waist , and nandini giggled.

'Har dua mein shamil tera pyaar hai
Bin tere lamha bhi dushwar hai
Dhadhkon ko tujhe se hi darkar hai
Tujhse hai rahtein
Tujhse hai chahtein'

After some time , they were sitting in an isolated corner of the beach , and nandini was having her 'barf ka gola' , while manik was watching her smiling in content.

'Tu jo mili ek din mujhe
Mein kahin ho gaya lapata

(O jaan-e-jaan
Dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Bhool Ja aa ) ..... '

Nandini too smiled seeing him smile.

'Kar diya Deewana dard-e-Kash ne
Chain cheena isqh ke ehsaas ne
Bekhayali di hai tere pyaas ne
Chaya suroor hai
Kuch to zaroor hai'

Nandini asked manik to take her slip from her 'gola' , and Manik nodded and moved forward and took her lips for a kiss.

'Yeh dooriyan
Jeene na de
Hal mera tujhe na pata

O jaan-e-jaan
Dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Bhool Ja aa'

After their passionate kiss , they both hugged each other side ways and saw the sunset , with a content and peaceful smile playing on their lips.

'Baby i love u, baby i love you, baby i love you, baby i love you ... so..
Baby i love u
Oh i love u
Baby I love u
I love u...'

They were in peace because they were together.

"Falling for him wasn't falling at all.
It was walking into a house
and suddenly knowing you're
home."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Thanks for reading!
This was a long update. Did you all like it?
Do vote and comment.
And please follow.
Love shivi

I personal love to know my readers . Message me in my social media accounts-
Snapchat - divatulips11
Instagram - divatulips11