Chapter- 17 |√

Today was the most awaited day for Manik as he was going to make nandini his today .
Whereas , for nandini she was the most happiest soul on earth today. As manik had made her most favorite wish true. Which she had not told him , but from no where he had made her wish true.

Nandini was dressed in a pure white full gown which was full of Christian white embroidery. She was looking like a real princess which was soon going to be someone's queen. And to be specific Manik's queen. Her hair were left open and she had minimal makeup , which made her features brighten up and she looked more attractive. Her eyes were shinning in happiness like the stars shine in the darkenss surrounding them.

While Manik was looking no less than a prince , dressed in a black three piece suit , having a dark intimating yet a Royal aura around him.

Now , Manik was standing, with the priest in the church , waiting for nandini , who was on her way. The church was looking no less than a royal ancient church , it was decorated with lavenders and white lilies , and accompanied by white and purple laces , ribbons and covers , making it look all excited and pretty for the wedding of our MaNan.

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start

And then the music started playing making manik , his family and relatives aware that the bride was here.

On the entrance nandini was standing with a bunch of white roses tied with a Beautiful red lace in, her hand accompanied by her father , her face covered with a Beautiful white veil.

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

Nandini moved inside the church giving a look to the decorations , loving them in a instant and looked in front making her heart beat rise seeing manik standing patiently waiting for her while a small smile played on his lips making her feel the moment of being his coming soon.

Soon they were going to be one. Together they will fight all the odds and No one will be able to separate them. They will be 'MaNan' for forever.

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

She slowly started moving towards him. Making manik's heart beat impatient.

Nandini smiled seeing manik coming closer to her while she walked. She waited for him so much. For him to except her love , for him to say those three magical words to her , for him to love  her , for him to propose her , for him to marry her.

Now , He loved her as much as she does. And this love was not going to end till eternity.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

Nandini moves and stands in front of manik. And Manik could not to even blink his eyes. That much beautiful she was looking. The gown fitted her perfectly , showing all her curves. Her eyes full of happiness, warmth, love and a new emotion courage. Courage to fight all the problems which were going to come on their way. Just to have him with her , forever. And manik could not control his happiness. He just gave her a quick hug to control his excitement and happiness.

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

The priest started his prayers , and Manik and Nandini had a eyelock. Their eyes having the must need communication about the day for which both of them waited for so long , sharing their excitement , happiness , and insecurities by just this eye lock.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

The priest finished the prayer and asked them about being each others partners for eternity and to love each other all through their life , to which both of them replied a 'yes'.

They exchanged the rings. Having a broad smile on their lips. After which manik gave her a peck on her forehead, sealing their marriage with love.

~"The adults will tell you to stop looking for the spark. To settle for stability and companionship. But I don't think I can sit next to someone on the dinner table for rest of my life talking only about my day. There needs to be unsaid communications. The sarcasm that  doesn't go unnoticed. The teasing that doesn't stop. The chemistry that you can't find from just a good résumé."~

•                 •                 •                     •                  •                      •

Hey lovely people! I'm sooryyyy for being sooo late. But as I had said earlier I needed a break. And after having a good break I am back. To finish this story and give you all a story with a new concept. And has anyone watched kzk2? Parth is just amazing and I am in love with the show!❤
Does anyone like it? And if someone doesn't please don't hate that show and me. I love parth and I am happy for his success. Plus the story of the show is good too. I am a MaNan and PaNi shipper too but I love parth and Erica too. So please don't hate me for supporting the show❤.

Hope you liked this update.
Please like , comment and follow me❤.

If you want to have a talk message me here. Or on Snapchat or insta. I have the username divatulips11 everywhere.

Love you all❤.