CHAPTER 10|✔

~"He looked at her ,
the way she needed to be looked at
like the world could crumble
And he wouldn't blink "~

we need to talk nandini!" Manik said , in a determined tone.

"About what? " Nandini , asked in a low tone.

"About us?" Manik said , making her heart beats fasten.

"What about us?" Nandini , asked in a panic tone.

Manik took a deep breath , calming himself down and then moved towards her , slowly holding her hands and then spoke in a calm tone , "Nandini , we have been drifting apart . we were never like this before. We used to be so happy and content with each other. I know you were insecure as I never confessed my love to you and I being a jerk never realized that before. But now I know , I love you and if you want I can even claim this in front of the whole world nandini. But for that I want your approval , do you still love me after , I made you feel so low and vulnerable and made you cry so much?"

Nandini looked at him with love , respect and disbelief in her eyes. After so much had happened still he thought about her and thinks that because of her crying and hurting herself around, just because of her being insecure , he thinks she will not want to be with him anymore . seriously?

Nandini removed his hand from her hands , which made manik's heart skip a beat and then started hitting his chest , which didn't hurt him at all and then started crying with made Manik come to his panik mode and then she spoke "How dare you Monster Monkey Malhotra ?. . . . . You think . . . . . I. . . . I will leave you?. . . . Never . . . . . Never!. . . . . I. . . . I love you!"

Manik took her , in his arms and hugged her tightly , making her stop from beating him and crying. When he found she was no more crying anymore , he broke the hug and cupped her face , and spoke lovingly , "Shhh......stop crying , I know you will not leave me ever , I am a fool to ask you that and I will always be by your side , to love you , to protect you , and to irritate you throughout my life."

"If you will irritate me naa , I will beat the shit out of you monster ." Nandini said , teasing him.

"Ohh... So you will beat me? Wait I will show you how , I will take my revenge from you." Saying this manik , started tickling her , making nandini laugh out loud and after some time when they were tired , both drifted into a peaceful sleep , in each other's arms , content with each other's presence and being at peace.

~"& then I met you ,
& slowly
But all at once my
Whole world began to
Change. "~

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Thank you so much for all the support you have given to me and this story , each and every person who commented and voted till now. I am very thankful to all of you.
I know , I have taken a lot of time to update but you all have been so sweet to bare with me.
I love you all a lot❤
This story is soon going to reach its end maybe one more chapter but don't worry I will give bonus chapters and epilogue.
And I am soon going to start a new story I have it's plot ready but I am searching for its title maybe it will be 'Nazdeekiyaan'. But if there is any other story of the Same title please do tell me!
Thanks for reading.
Do share .
Vote and comment and do follow.
Love shivi

I personally love to know my readers do contact me ~
Snapchat - divatulips11
Instagram - divatulips11