New Feeling

CPOV
   Whaaattt..... What the fuck happen to me just now????? I fall in my ass because a girl bump into me, but she not just ordinary girl. She the most beautiful girl I have ever meet, from her phsycal she is my type for submissive but when I look into her eyes She is more than sub but she is princess.
When we look at each other I lost my ability to talk or just for open my mouth. My heart lime will be explode  ... Aaaahhhh wake up Grey!!!!  I am Christian Grey the billionare who intimidate his rival in bussiness lost his ability to talk in front of girl. It is really new for me but I want to meet her againm I need to know who is she?? Lets focus Grey use your brain to thinking and find out the beauty you meet today.
When I enter my apartment Gail give me her smile. " Good afternoon Mr Grey do you want dinner early today?"
"No Gail, I will change my gym gear and go down to meet with Claude. Just put my dinner in refrigerator and I will heat it later. You can back to your place early. Thank you." I give Gail my sincere smile, she is like second mother for me after Grace. Althought she know my darklife but she still tread me better and keep her royal.
After change my clothes I go to gym and lost my time to spar with Claude. Feel goring alone I call Elliot to ask him if he want to come have drink with me.
"H3llo bro did you miss tonight???" He always crazy when answer my call.
"Hello Elliot eo you wantto come over and have drink with me today?? Or we can going out if you want."
"Wow. Its great idea man tonight I am so boring so I will come 10 minutes".
"Good see  you later bro."
"Laters bro."
Waiting of Elliot, I go to shower and change a fresh clothes. I check my email and read one from Ros if tomorrow we need fly to Japan for meet with our bussines partner for new project. 10 minutes later Elliot come with smile around his face,typicaly Elliot who always happy.
"Hay bro  want to out to bar accross the road??"
"Ok but dont drink until you getting drunk. Oh right tomorrow I need going to Japan for meeting, do you want to come with me?? We can hangout and eat seafood which you love." I ask my brother and hope he want because we need time to escape from our work.
"Woooww. Thats great bro we can have brother time for ourself and do fun together. I am in for trip to Japan with you."
"Good I will call Andrea for book one more room for you. Maybe Taylor can help you take your luggage later." We make our way to bar near Escala for quick drink and for eat dinner.

APOV
   My sweet Jesus .... I just move in yoday but I think I got my lucky as soon as we move. I meet the most handsome man I have ever see and he is stay in one building with me. The most strange is I never ever feel interest with all mans I meet in office or other place, but when my eyes landing to the gray eyes this afternoon I feel like being bewithces of that pair of eyes. He has great body under that suit he wear and his unruly chopper hair make me want to slip my finger into it.