NERVOUS

CPOV
   This last weekend Christian spend with Elliot in Japan really make their bounding more strong than before. They visit many bar and many place in Tokyo, but the one make Christian more excited are Anastasia and her friend Kate agree to have dinner with Grey's brothers.
  Elliot look like get interest to Kate and want to know her better. From what he listen from Elliot if Anastasia is single and famous for called "ICE PRINCESS" at office and college. She never give boys her attention if she not get comfort when talk to them.
Its make Christian curios for get to know her better, since they meet a weeks ago he always dream and think about this beauty who bump into him in front of elevator.
Christian finish his last meeting with new company he get interest from LA, he just sit doen check his email when Andrea announce his brother arrival.
   "Mr Grey is coming now Sir." Before he reply to Andrea his brother already open the office door.
"He is already in here Andrea,thank you."
"Hai Elliot what reason for your visiting today?" I aek Elliot without move my sight from my computer.
"Oh bro dont say if you forget tonight we have dinner with two beautiful girls???" Of course I am not forget if tonight I will meet Anastasia again but I didnt let Elliot see my eagerness and excited in front of Elliot.
"I remember it Elliot and we will meet them at 7 pm in their apartment right!!"
"Shitt, you are right bro. I dont know why I get little nervous to meet Kate, she is really different from all girls I have hook up before bro."
"What is the different now Elliot?? From what I see she is your criteria blonde and sexy. Am I right??" I give Elliot my attention now.
"You're right bro she is my type but the things make her different are althought she is far younger than me but she not hesistate to tell me where I got wrong or cant see when I hook up with girls. She not judge my life but she not take my shit for always hook up with a girl less than a week."
"You meet the girl who can put you in your place bro." I chuckle when listen his talking about Kate.
"Dont laugh at me lil bro, you never know what Anastasia is like. From what Kate told me whenever I call her, its look like Anastasia not easy girl to make her imprest. And she also little bit cold to boy, and hear from Kate many of pilot which have meet her from work. They have interest in Ana but she reject them all without second thought." Elliot give me smirk like I need make good move to my beauty girl next door.
"Lets see it later Elliot. We dont know what time will be turn later. Maybe she will give her interest to me. Get it or leave it. But she is really elegant and look charming than any girls I have meet before Ell. I want to know her better." I honestly tell Elliot about my feeling.
   Time pass really slow and I want to meet Anastasia "ASAP". Great this is first time I get crazy to meet with girl. What is it with Anastasia who make me interest to her in different way not like my past sub who I meet for my fuckep up. I want to know about Anastasia in better way and I hope she give me her attention.