-1- Packing for Texas

- Morgan - 

i was in the office in Shane's room that had now been turned into my room, with the bad air mattress right in the middle and clothes piled around the room. I struggled to pick what to wear as Shane wanted everyone to be dressed and pack a suitcase as he is planning a surprise trip that no one has a clue of! 

i decided to wear Shane's iconic pig shirt and my skinny black jeans and my all time favourite Gucci's and pack random ass clothes in my suitcase. once i took like forever and tired me out, i was all packed and went out to the kitchen to see my brother Ryland, Shane, Garret, and Andrew.  Ever since i had laid eyes on the tall lad i knew i had liked him since the Queen Mary,  but i knew it wouldn't work out since every guy i go out with turns to be gay. I just wanted to stare into his deep, brown eyes all day but i just couldn't.  I wanted to spend more time with Andrew without it being oblivious that i have a huge fucking crush on him. He made my heart race a thousand times faster whenever he is around. Every moment he made me smile. His adorable laugh when Shane would do something stupid on camera and his inner Queen comes out. ( of the closet hee). 

"Squad.. are you ready?" Shane pratically shouted holding the camera to me while i held Cheeto. once we all we ready we realised we were going on first class and my bougie brother talked about his pod in fist class. Shane had given us his new hoodies that had been released and couldn't wait to wear it because i was so proud of him. When we had gotten into the care, Garret had to forget his phone and Andrew had to get the Casey Neistat shots.

- Andrew - 

When Garret and I had arrived at Shane's place with our bags packed going to an unknown location. I began to film the squad talking about first class and wearing Shane's new hoodie. I just could not stop staring. i just couldn't, she was beautiful with the way she presented herself and was 100 herself and authentic. Her blue eyes that had would always shine and go perfectly with her blonde hair. she was the perfect girl. The way she would trip over anything and nothing, her jokes. everything i had loved about her. 

when we had went into the Uber, Garret had forgotten his Iphone so we had to go back and get it, of course Garret had to over the pink G wagon and break it and we quickly got back in and i sat next to Morgan.

______________

kinda short but im building it up 

*what is Morgans and Andrews ship name?

-S