-5- Paranormal experiences

- no ones pov idk why - 

The overgrown branches covered the door, Shane pulled away the branches without a sweat and opened the door. It made a creaking noise like every abandoned house did and then slammed shut behind everyone when everyone got in. It was pointless to convince themselves it would be some gust of wind, all of them were firm believers of the paranormal, especially Andrew, who was Sceptical as he never saw anything like he did at the Queen Mary. And then Ryland who was the most sceptical, thinks there is always a logical explanation to everything, even when he experienced  it himself at the queen Mary and many haunted places Shane dragged him to.

The musty smell of a house that had been long abandoned.  It was dim and very uninviting, with what felt like eyes on you from each corner of the room. The desk people ( lol do not know what they are called ) were no where to be seen and Ryland questioned Shane if they were actually suppose to be here. The furniture dusty and old, looking as if it would crumble to dust if anyone  touch it. Mould ate away at the walls and flooring, and cobwebs laced the bordered up windows and portraits of self-righteous people who once lived in the house, on the old fashioned brown piano that had many keys missing had dust on them. 

As Garrett walked up to the desk he pressed the bell numerous of times until an old lady with white-ish hair curled back wearing a long, black dress and a grey cardigan appeared with a big red book and a pen. 

"please sign your names and i will show you up to your rooms" she said in a posh accent.

each one wrote down their names down with the pen that was slightly running out of ink. The squad ( i hate that word lmao ) followed the old lady down a hallway full of doors to a stairway and they walked up the creaky stairs and followed down another hallway to a row of the bedrooms for them.  

Andrew's was first on the left, then Garrett's and then on the opposite side was Shane and Ryland's and Morgans opposite Andrew's. They all gathered into Shane's room.

"So, we will be going around this place at 3 am." Shane begins to speak about the plan for the next 2 days. 

"Shane, no" Ryland says. 

Shane does his classic smirk and ignores the comment he made. It was currently 7:30 pm by the time they were there and made small talk with each other. 

"Are you excited for this?" Andrew asks Morgan on the mini sofa in Shane's room. 

" I guess,  I wanna be dragged by the demon" Morgan laughs  holding Benjamin because Garrett secretly took Benjamin and Tyler with him in his mini backpack. 

"Jesus" Andrew laughs. 

"You?"

"Nah, I'm not into this type of stuff " He admits to her, he never said that to anyone else and Morgan felt appreciated that she was the only one and he said it. 

------------

3 AM 

They all got out of their rooms, with neither of them all had a good sleep with the beds were extremely uncomfortable and not wanting to sleep in case anything bad happens. They all walked down the hall with Andrew slightly behind with the night vision camera recording everything. As they walked down the hallway they heard knock, knock, knock  and things moving ever so slightly. 

They open a door that was at the end of the hallway at the to, it was just one long hallway on the first floor with a bunch of doors, some mysteriously locked and some open. They open the door to see bookshelves at each side of the room and a table full of envelopes and letters on top. the room was full of cobwebs and dust like the room hadn't been touched for many centuries . A chandelier hanging ever so slightly with broken light bulbs on them. They all went to separate parts with Garrett looking at random things and all of them went up to the table to see what the letters had read and Andrew filming them do it. 

Morgan picks up one letter that was neatly folded and read out loud  " Dear diary, They are here, they are everywhere. They are after me. Help me. the baby downstairs won't stop crying, The old man wont stop staring , playing the piano. This place is bad. Very bad. " 

Everyone got creeped out by that. there were many stories, diary entries. Andrew took a shot of many showing everyone's faces, but showed Morgan's face just a few seconds more, catching few glances here and there.   After minutes had passed for what had seemed like hours the door slammed shut on its own making a huge bang, Morgan panicked moving closer to Andrew.  they all quickly went up to the door and opened it and quickly moved out of the room.

they all decided to go to their rooms as it was getting late and they had got a lot of footage for the day. 

-

4:15 AM 

Morgan had woken up by the white sheets be dragged off her, she was sweating like crazy. She heard knocks coming from all pats of the walls. she felt like she was going crazy until she heard another knock that came from the door and she went to open to be greeted by Andrew with messy hair and shorts and a shirt on.

"Are you okay?" He asked Morgan who looked like she had just seen a ghost, scared as.

Morgan didn't answer but went in to hug him tight, she didn't want the hug to stop she wanted to be in his arms forever, she felt protected and safe when she was with him.  He let go of the hug and took her to his room as she couldn't go back into her bed. 

Morgan lay in his bed while Andrew grabbed a blanket and lay on the sofa in the room. 

"please lay with  me " she said quietly. 

Andrew got up and went into the bed.  

Andrew put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, he wanted to keep her safe.. Only Garrett knew he liked her, so if he ever found out  Garrett wouldn't let it go.

  ********************************

A//N

quite long but hope ya liked it.

i love writing paranormal/ scary things. i tried to shorten things as much as i can cause i can get carried away with things lmao

/also what do you want happen next? 

Byeeeee

-S

word count: 1102 words