-2- Planes Rides and small talk

shall i add Shane, Ryland and Garret Pov ?

- Morgan - 

Once we had all gotten to the airport  after a long car drive, we all dived to the shop for food. 

"ill treat everyone to a notebook!" Garrett said with his huge smile while everyone was looking for the perfect colour to have.

"Are you getting a notebook Andrew?" I asked him trying to make a conversation but he was an awkward bean.

"no, you?"

"same"

Once everyone had picked out their notebook to take with them on the plane ride and some snacks we finally gotten on the plane.

Shane was trying to hurry us out the shop when we were looking at the notebooks and snacks

"morgan sit next  to Garrett", andrew sit there" Shane said pointing to the seats while getting his Gucci's on him. 

"Ugh i don't want to sit next to Garrett, i want sit next to Andrew" I sighed out loud not realising i said it out loud. i cringed realising it.  

i ended up sitting with Garrett and Benjamin and Tyler with us, we watched 101 Dalmatians and laughed alot

Shane was on Xanax so the plane ride was very eventful and Andrew jokingly taking Xanax from him and laughing so much which was the cutest thing. His laugh is everything. His smile. 

*time skip cause i'm lazy af lmao*

*Andrew's POV *

We finally get to the hotel and get to our hotel, only to be told their are 3  beds. 

i hope i share with Morgan but it would make it too obvious if i say anything or act a certain way if i have to. oh my god.

"So Ryland and I will have the Queen of course, which means one of you are going have to share"  Shane says

"I'll share with Andrew if that's alright?" Morgan says, looking directly at me causing me to be more nervous than i already am about it.

"Uh..sure i don't mind" i manage to say, trying not to stutter the answer. 

we had unpacked everything, and Shane told us to gather around as he finally wanted to tell us apart of why we are here in Texas. 

I pressed record on the camera..

"So, Tomorrow we are going to get a Texas Makeover" He praticaly shouts of joy.

 we all got excited and talked for awhile

****

Sorry its lame for now but it starts getting better next, i just wanted to build the story up. 

-S