-3- Sharing the bed

- Morgan - 

why did i say that?

why. 

I can't wait till tomorrow for what Shane has planned and told us. I can't wait to get a make - over to impress Andrew. I really like him. we haven't had many conversations together but i hope we will have more.

"Ugh i'm tired" Garrett said checking the time on his phone. 02 : 23 am

"yeah we should sleep, cause we have to be up bright and early" Shane said with a smirk on him.

everyone went into their beds and me and Andrew awkwardly got in our bed that was a single in the room attached to Shane's. 

we both got in and we lie opposite ways of each other. way to make it awkward. 

*

- Andrew- 

we were both lying with backs facing each other, i rolled to her side and eventually wrapped my arm and around her waist and soon i fell into a deep sleep. 

 *

*

- Morgan - 

3:30 am 

i woke up to banging. i got up to see and everyone was asleep. i looked all around the hotel room and there was nothing. 

bang

i went back into the the room and saw Andrew awake.

"Whats wrong?" Andrew Asked.

" I kept hearing noises and got scared." I said panicking. 

Andrew got up and hugged me. i could smell his scent and i love it. I wanted to smell this forever.  i want him to hold me for ever, hold his hand and hug him like i am now.

"you're okay, everything's okay. it's probably nothing to worry about now lets go back sleep" He assured me and kissed my forehead. 

we got back into bed and i cuddled into Andrew and we soon fell to sleep. 

*****

i just wanted this be a single chapter this part, cause i like this so much!