-6- saying I like you

i suck at writing convos and peoples pov lmao 

________________________________________________________________________________*

-Morgans Pov-

Waking up to Andrew by my side again is the most amazing feeling in the wold. I check the time by the phone on the nightstand. 8:05 am. I turn to face Andrew and he began to stir. I smile at how we lay and he calmed me down and i didn't hear any horrible noises like i did before. 

'i like you' I said to myself.

Andrew soon woke up a few minutes later, and we both got ready and I began to walk to the door and tripped like my usual self and Andrew and I burst out laughing. Andrew walked up to me and went to help me up but i decided to pull him down with me ( that sounds wrong but its not in that way lmao, trust me its not) . Andrew turned to me and stared at me, I began to heat up , i prayed that it didn't show.  Andrew moved in closer and said " I like you too".

Their was a knock at the door to reveal Shane,  Garret and Ryland soon walking in.

"What's going on in here?" Ryland asks.

" I tripped " I say " and I pushed him down" I begin to laugh and they did as well. We both got up and walked out of the room while Andrew grabbed the big camera. We headed down to get food.  I was on the end, then it was Shane and Ryland and the opposite was Garrett. Shane had a basic English style breakfast and joked about bacon by covering the pigs eyes on his OMG shirt,  Ryland and Andrew had pancakes and Garrett and I waffles because their amazing. food in general is amazing. 

 -Shane's pov- what a surprise that is! 

* before them going into Andrew's room *

we were all knocking on Morgans door to hear Morgans laugh from Andrews room so we walked in to see both of them on the floor.

"whats on going on in here?" Ryland asks and we all look at each other. 

" uh i tripped, and then i pushed him down " she laughed and I smirked thinking they would be good together and Ryland nudged me knowing what I am thinking. He will just have to get to use the idea of them together soon. we headed down to the breakfast area that actually didn't look as creepy as the rest of the place. 

- time skip a day when they are going back because i am lazy and want to update this - 

We had lots of footage from this place, so much scary shit that went on that Andrew caught on camera, constant flirting with him and Morgan and lots of eating. 

- Morgan - 

it was our last day at this creepy house Shane made us stay at, i had sleepless nights here and  i really wanted to be dragged but sadly that did not happen. we all were packing so we didn't have to do it all last minute and we can have all day do what we want. I kept procrastinating by eating my cheetitz and lying on the uncomfortable bed scrolling though my feed on instagram and twitter, seeing the same thing over and over due to the amount of times i scrolled through it. There was soon a knock on the door and I opened it to see Andrew. 

"Are you ready? Shane wants us all packed so we can hang somewhere " Andrew smiled walking in and closing the door behind him. He was wearing his blue light- wash ripped jeans and a shirt. 

"no" i sigh 

"do you need help?" He asks kindly.

"it's okay" i reply but doesn't listen and proceeds to help me and i lay down thinking how he will never like me back, how i will have a lonely life as every guy i go out with turn out to be gay, and Andrew was certainly not gay she thought. She hated that she was alone and had no person to talk to her problems with, cuddle with. She cuddled a lot and talked but it would never be the same as being with someone. 

"are you okay?" he said concerned snapping me out of my thoughts as he sat on the edge of the bed. 

"yes" 

"your'e clearly not" he says." Want talk about it? "

I debated whether or not I should tell him with the smallest chance of him liking me back.

" I like you " i mumble for him not to hear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a//n 

What do you want to happen next?

-

Also it has been just over 1 week and this book already has 1.2 k reads! thank you so much, i really didn't think my book would be read that much

trying to update as much as possible 

byeee

-S