"4"

Lukas P.O.V.

"Oh shit" I groaned, wincing trying to find Danielle. I see her and when she got off her back, there was a long piece of glass in her thigh. She screamed as loud as she could and fainted.

She fainted.

So dramatic.

I went through my pocket to get my phone. I instantly went to Archer's number and called him up.

"We are own are way. We thought you and Danielle blew up"

I looked confused as to how he knew my car blew up.

"How did you know my car blew up?" I asked, "We have Chips in your cars genius"

"Wait a minute? WHO PUTS A CHIP IN A CAR?!?" I screamed, feeling my bullet wound hurting.
(A/N: I had to change the word cause I spelled it wayyyy wrong😂😂 but back to the story as you were)

"Since your father told us to look at for you and you almost died"

I felt some sort of understanding in my head. My father.... How did he knew I almost died?

"Arch, how did he even know I almost died? Are you snitching on me?"

He chuckles on the other side of the line. "I would never snitch. But guess again"

I didn't even have to guess, "Gina" I said. I couldn't believe my own sister would do that. She could be nice but if your a bitch to her she's going to be the same with you. She makes me so annoyed with her almost all the time.

"Well hurry up, I think Dramatic Queen is bleeding out a little quick" I said, looking over to a fainted Danielle.

"We're coming. Calm your nerves"

.

When they came I got my personal doctor to examine me too. "Luke, you might want to take it slow. With that womb, it could puncture something"

I looked at him. "I don't care. I'm doing this for my family"

He just sighs. "Well you are good, no punctures happened or no internal bleeding so your okay."

I nod, "Okay what about-" I heard a piercing scream in the other room.

That must have been Danielle.

I sigh, rolling my eyes. "Was that Danielle?"

"Yes sir, that glass was in her leg pretty deep"

I stood up, walking to the other room. I leaned on the door, seeing she was crying hard and the doctor got all of the glass out. The doctor started to put stitches in her leg.

She sniffed, looking up at me. "You did this!"

I scoffed, "I did nothing"

"Yes you did. You probably have beef with those people who blew up your car"

Did she hear anything I said earlier?! IM IN THE FUCKING MAFIA!!  Of course I'm a fucking target.

"I'm in the Mafia Danielle, I'm going to be a target"

She winced, glaring at me. I left out the room, going to my darling sister's room.

When I knocked on the door, I didn't hear anything. "Gina open
up!" I banged on the door.

The door came open and she was smiling, with the door halfway opened.

"Yes?" She asked smiling. I squint my eyes, feeling as if she was hiding something from me.