"25"

Danielle

"Again" I heard Archer say to me while I was drinking water

"Again" I heard Archer say to me while I was drinking water. My body was drenched in sweat and I honestly wanted to go in the house and sleep.

He was teaching me self defense and how to fight. I liked that he was teaching me but we've been at it all morning.

I put down my water and tightened the cap on it. "Archer, I'm honestly tired can we pick this up tomorrow?"

He gave me a look, but then sighed nodding his head.

"Sure, but don't let Lukas over do it. Your body can't take but so much" He said and I arched my eyebrow at him but then I realized what he meant.

"Shut up!! We are not going to do that!" I heard him laugh, going over to his things to gather them up. I picked up my water bottle, my towel and my phone.

I knew he tried to cheer me up, but honestly I couldn't help to think my real biological parents are out there somewhere, living their lives.

Or either dead.

We started walking out the custom gym, making our way towards the house. "Luke is really lucky to have you" Archer said, making me look at him.

"He is?" He nod his head, looking at me.

"You're nice, sweet, caring and you're beautiful" I looked away, smiling.

Was he making me blush? Oh my God he's making me blush.

"Archer stopppp" I playfully pushed him and he laughed, playfully pushing me.

We were stopped when one of Lukas's bodyguards came towards us.

"Don ha bisogno di te, Archer. Dice che è urgente" The Body guard said in Italian. (Don needs you, Archer. He says it's urgent) Archer nod his head at the big body guard.

"Ok, grazie, Henry." (Ok, thanks, Henry) Archer nods again seeing that the Big body guard was waiting for Archer to walk with him.

Archer looked at me, "Sorry Dani, I've got to-"

I waved him off, smiling "No it's okay, I've got to shower anyway and get ready for tonight"

He smiles, nodding his head. "Thanks for understanding"

The two men started to walk away while I sighed, looking at the house. I saw one of the curtains move and I arched an eyebrow.

Who was watching us?

I ignored it, walking towards the house to get find something to wear for the date.

I opened the steamy bathroom door, walking out of it. I felt so comfortable with my hot shower. The way it relaxed my bones and how it relieved me makes me want to fall asleep naked in my room. I walked to the closet to see that I didn't really have too much in here.