"10"

Danielle POV

I sat on the counter, watching Rita, the chief cook breakfast.

She was a good person and I loved her. She was like a mother to all of us.

"mattina Rita" I heard Josiah say and she returned a morning back. He saw me and smiled. "Good morning Mrs. Estelle"

I scoffed, "Please do not do say that again. I don't like him" He started to laugh and nod his head. "Okay. But you know you love him" he made kissy sounds coming towards me while I rolled my eyes.

"Josiah if you want to keep those lips, I suggest you stop doing that and back away from me" He scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully.

" So che vuoi baciare le sue labbra" He laughed, (i know you want to kiss his lips) making Rita look at him.

"I'm sure she doesn't"

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out what the hell he just said to me. "What did he say?"

Rita waved me off, Turning towards me.

"You don't want to know" She chuckled, turning back to the stove.

"Good morning" I heard Gina say and we all said good morning.

Davina and Archer came in, followed by Shawn and Dre.

Then Colin came in. Everyone got breakfast and we sat down in the diner room. Davina said the grace and we started eating.

Everyone was talking amongst each other and I started to smile. It almost felt as everyone got along. Then the diner room door opened to Lukas.

Well almost everybody.

"Good morning everyone" He sat down at the end of the table and they said good morning except me.

I could care less for Lukas now. Since I was locked up in a big house and couldn't leave out till he left, it was like house arrest. He thinks he's the boss around here.

Well he's not the boss of me.

Rita brought his food to him and he said thank you. Without smiling. He could've just made his breakfast just like we did but he had to be treated like a King.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" He stood up, making me see his bare chest. It was a six pack that I was looking at.

I didn't even know he didn't have a shirt on. He was talking but I did was stare at his body.

Oh god his body... his chest.... Just thinking about him on top, making lo-

"Danielle?" I heard his voice, which I felt eyes on me. "Yes?"

"Did you hear what I said?" He said. What did he say?

"No"

He rolled his eyes, scoffing. "Typical. I said we're going to a formal party tonight. You're coming with me"

I rolled my eyes, standing up. "And why can't I stay here?"

"Because if you stay here you might run and I don't think you want to run" He said making me bitter chuckle.

"I see you still don't trust me. Why would I run? Where would I run to?"

"I have a lot in mind. Starting with the police" he said, making me laugh bitterly.

"Whatever. I'm going to my room. I'm staying here"

I started walking out the diner room and up to my room. I slam the door shut. He thinks he's a king and everyone around him is his helpless peasants. I had enough with his bull.