"17"

Lukas P.O.V.

I stayed up since last night trying to find Danielle's brother. Why was her brother in the Vice gang?

I heard a knock on my door and I told them to come in. I thought it was Archer, but it was Aurora.

"Yes Aurora?" I said, looking at what she was wearing. She was wearing some tight ass shorts, a white t-shirt with a leather jacket and heels. I have no idea why this girl dress like that.

"We're suppose to go out today"

What the hell she mean we're suppose to go out today?

"What?"

She looks disappointed at me and folded her arms. "We're suppose to go out today Lukas. Don't you remember?"

I squint my eyes but then I came to realize what I said last night. I told her that I would take her out today.

She was getting on my nerves last night.

"I did say that didn't I?" I cringed to myself and groaned mentally. Why wasn't anybody around us last night?

Damn I got to get out of this. Who can I get to get me out of this.....Danielle, where is she at?

"Oh shit Aurora, I forgot  that Danielle wanted me to do something with her this morning" I lied, seeing that her whole demeanor changed when I mentioned her name.

"Your maid" She said, rolling her eyes. "She's not my maid Aurora"

"Is she one of your whores?"

"No"

"Then who is she?" She asked, arching her eyebrow. I didn't say anything but stood up. "I've got to see if she's still up to what she wanted to do today"

I started to open my door, with her walking out. I was about to go up the stairs but I heard clicking sounds right behind me. I turned around to see Aurora behind me.

"Why are you following me? Not trying to be mean" I said, she just smiled, shrugging her shoulders with her arms behind her back.

"I just want to know what she's going to say" She said, making me groan under my breath. I got to give to her, she's not all that stupid.

I continue to walk up the stairs, going towards her room. I knocked on the door and waited for her to come open the door.

The door opened to her with nothing but a towel over her body. My eyes started to trail but I stopped, smiling at her.

"Hey you still want to that thing this morning?" I said, giving her the pleading eyes and mouthed say yes. She looked over my shoulder to see Aurora.

She arched a brow but she just smiled. "Excuse us Aurora" she grabbed my hand and slammed her door in her face.

"No Lukas, I'm not getting you out of this" She whispered yelled.

"Please" I pleaded whispering, with my hands cuffed together.

"I can't, I've got plans with Archer today" I stopped everything I did and I gave her a look.