"31"

I wanted to change it up🤗

Davina POV

"I'm glad you came with me" I turned to Alonzo, who was one of Lukas' body guards

We were in Italy where things here wasn't like America. I actually liked it here. It was different.

We were currently in a hotel room, looking for Archer. Alonzo had left out the room guarding the hotel room.

I was joking when I said would go with Archer, but Lukas had other plans for me.

I walked towards Sara who was typing away on her computer. She had all these types of shits on her computer. It looked kinda complicated to me.

"Where is he now?" I asked Sara. She was also a hacker like Archer. I always said that she was a better hacker than Archer but he begs to differ.

I looked over her shoulder to see that she was typing away, getting locations on him. She stopped typing when his location was locked somewhere.

"He's here" She pointed at her computer. I bend my head down to look at the location again.

What the hell was Magia seducente?

"What the hell Magia seducente?" I questioned, looking at Sara. She was about to say something when Colin beat her to it.

"It's a strip club" He said which I turned my head towards him. He was shining his gun on the hotel bed, with a smile on his face. I guess he had good times at this strip club.

"Man, those were some good times. I remembered when Archer and I use to go there. We only went to get some serious head from two of the girls that worked there"

So he did have some good times there. I didn't care about that right now. I wanted to know why he was there because when I catch him, I'm going to kill him.

Sara scoffed, turning back to her computer screen typing something on it. "Wow a girl sucked your clit, I'm surprised"

I saw him stop shining his gun and he frowned at her. Colin doesn't like Sara which is kinda déjà vu, considering that's what happened between me and Archer.

And look where that got us... fucking each other. If they don't stop it's going to happen to them too.

"You know, I'm not afraid to empty this clip out in your body" He said and she scoffed again, giving him the middle finger not even looking at him.