Chapter 4: The Ten Rookies

Ayame's P.O.V.

" Hey you with the attitude. Hold on." I heard Rock Lee's voice. We all turned around.

" What do you want?" Sasuke asked, annoyed.

" I want to fight right here and right now." Is this dude wanting to die? I asked myself.

" You wanna fight me here and now huh?"

" Yes," He jumped down from the deck thing, " my name is Rock Lee. You said it was common courtesy for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha." He pointed at Sasuke. 

" So you know me?" Sasuke's eyebrow's shot up.

" I challenge you. Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if it is true," He really is signing his death certificate if he's talking about Sasuke's clan, " I figured you would be a good test for me and also," he looked at Sakura while saying this part and she kinda got creeped out. His cheeks were bright red, " Oh Sakura, I love you." She let out a scream of terror and to be honest I don't blame her. She started shivering.

" You're hair style is horrible and those eyebrows are so bushy. You're such a weirdo!" She exclaimed.

" You are an angel sent from heaven," This guy just doesn't stop. I shook my head. He sent a kiss flying at her which she dodged, " That was a good move, but let us see you dodge this." I decided to move away from her so I wouldn't get hit. He sent so many kisses it had to be impossible to dodge all of them. She started freaking out some more. She did some weird gymnastics movements and then bent over backwards and ended up dodging all of them.

" Hey, keep your creepy little Valentines to yourself I was dodging for my life there!" She exclaimed. He dropped his smile.

" You don't have to be so negative Sakura." He said.

" You've heard of the Uchiha clan yet you're challenging me? You must be even more psycho then you look if that's possible. You wanna know more about my clan? Then I will teach you the hard way," Oh no I knew this was gonna happen.

" Bring it on." Lee got in a fighting stance.

" Hold it!" Naruto said. I turned to look at him, " I get him first. This weirdo is mine."

" Go for it." Sasuke said. They are clearly stupid. This guy kind of reminds me of uncle Gai. I call Kakashi and all of them my uncles, but no one really knows that I'm the fourth hokages daughter so I am not allowed to call them that anymore. I made sure not to go near them all of the time so I wouldn't call them uncle.

" Naruto," Sakura said warningly.

" What it'll take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy." 

" No thank you the only one I want to fight is Uchiha."

" Oh yeah well I've got news for you. Sasuke can't compare to me. Believe it!" Naruto ran at Lee. Without even really trying he knocked Naruto's punch down and to beside him with only his finger tips. Naruto caught himself on his hands and twisted around to kick Lee, but Lee dodged using the leaf whirlwind. Wait, that's Gai's technique! Naruto went spinning into the wall behind Lee.

" Just accept it you have no chance against me. You see Sasuke out of all the top leaf genin I am the best," I scoffed at that. He may be good, but he hasn't seen me, " fight me and I will prove it to you." Sasuke smirked.

" This'll be fun. Lets do it." I felt something bad was going to happen before hand so I took the liberty of putting the jutsu formula on Sasuke and Naruto so I would be able to use my teleportation jutsu.