Chapter 7: The Second Part of the Chunin Exams Part 2

Sasuke jumped in the air and did hand signs for a Fire Style jutsu. Fire balls came out of Sasuke's mouth, but the guy dodged them. I jumped up in the tree and threw a kunai and then got behind the guy in a quick flash.  I sent a kick to his back, but he ducked. He turned around to hit me with a kunai and I hit mine against his. He broke apart from me and took off. We chased after him and seen Naruto tied up. Sasuke threw a kunai and hit the ropes cutting them.

" Better keep your eyes on the game!" The guy yelled throwing knives and shuriken at Sasuke and me. I back flipped off the tree branch, but kept a hold of it. Oh shit a paper bomb. I put my feet against the tree and used as much force as possible and kicked off, but I wasn't fast enough and it still hit me. I looked over to see Sasuke got hit worse then I did. Sasuke landed on his hands and knees and the guy was behind him in a second. He put a kunai to Sasuke's back. I stood up.

" Sorry, this is one test you fail. Now hand over the scroll or you die."

" Sasuke!" Sakura shouted. Sasuke smirked and I threw a kunai at the dude and seen another one from behind him was headed his way. Naruto jumped from the tree.

" Oh no you don't!" Naruto yelled jumping after the guy. Sasuke activated his Sharingan and focused his chakra to his foot, picking up the kunai without even touching it he kicked out sending it flying towards the guy. I realized it was my kunai with a jutsu formula. He dodged it and I transported to it and he turned around shocked. Sasuke jumped just as I kicked the dude Sasuke stabbed him.

" Are you alright?" Sakura asked.

" Don't just stand there Sakura chances are this guys not alone!" Sasuke shouted deepening the kunai, " Watch out the others could strike at any second now." I landed on a tree and looked around. The guy pushed off from Sasuke and covered his wound.

" I wish! I came alone so it wouldn't arouse suspicion. Big mistake." He said landing and jumping away.

I let out a sigh and jumped off of the branch landing on the ground next to Sasuke. We all sat down in a square facing each other.

" That proves we can't trust appearances. We have to come up with a of knowing that each of us is who we say we are, and not some impostor using a transformation jutsu." Sasuke said.

" Alright, so what do we do?" Sakura asked.

" We need a password." He answered nonchalantly.

" What kind of password?" Naruto asked.

" A secret one. Something known only to the four of us, and don't trust anyone who doesn't know it no matter what. Okay listen closely because I only wanna say this once. The question will be, when does a ninja strike? And the response is a ninja waits until the time is right, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike. Got it?" 

" I Got it." Sakura and I said at the same time.

" You got one a little shorter?" Naruto asked causing Sakura and me to groan.

" No Naruto that's it." Sasuke answered.

" Oh come on! What's wrong? Didn't you get it? I memorized it easy." Sakura said.

" Not everyone can memorize everything like you Sakura." I growled a little annoyed.

" Yeah I got it, I got it. No problem. I just thought it was going to be a password not a pass speech."

" Alright then I'll take the scroll." Sasuke said.

" Wait a minute Sasuke I-" Naruto started, but was cut off by something, " Ow what was that?" A big wind suddenly hit us and we tried not getting thrown back.