Chapter 12: Training with Pervy Sage!

We sat down by a river in silence until pervy sage broke the silence.

" Okay, we'll just pretend none of that happened. Now lets begin your training." Jiraiya said. Thank god!

" And you really mean it this time?" Naruto asked looking at pervy sage.

" A sage always means what he says. Now go ahead and show me that technique you were working on before." He said.

" Sure they do." I scoffed. I got up along with Naruto and walked onto the water. I looked back and seen Naruto was holding up a hand sign and concentrating his chakra. Walking on water is actually pretty easy. He opened his eyes and stepped in. He wobbled on the water. Jiraiya watched us with a smile on his face. I watched Naruto lost his balance falling into the water. I covered my face as some of the water splashed me. Jiraiya let out a laugh and i rolled my eyes while I sat down on the water. Naruto came out of the water and got onto the shore.

" You really do need help, don't you?" Jiraiya asked still in his fits of laughter.

" No, he's doing this for the heck of it." I sarcastically muttered as Naruto got mad. 

" I should know by now to take my clothes off first." Naruto said and I looked away. I realized he was only stripping to his boxers thank god.

" Hey, go on and build your chakra one more time." Pervy sage said as I walked back up to the shore.

" Can't I dry off a little first?" Naruto asked as I reached them.

" Now! Do it!" He said and Naruto sighed. He started concentrating his chakra. Jiraiya watched his stomach, I watched too remembering Orochimaru put another seal on top of the first one, " Wow amazing! You have no excess body fat, how do you do it?" I anime fell at that, but got back up.

" What the- Do you mind old man! I'm trying to concentrate here!" Naruto exclaimed.

" Ohh sorry about that. Please go right ahead." Pervy sage said smiling.

" Jerk." Naruto mumbled. I did a hand sign so i could us my telepathy. 

' Are you looking for the seal that seals away the Nine Tails?' I asked in the pervy sages head. He looked around him before looking at me. 

' Yea, how are you in my head?' He questioned.

' I made a jutsu. Anyways, Orochimaru put another seal on top of that seal.' I said cutting off the link so he couldn't say anything back. I looked back at Naruto and seen the seal show up. My eyes widened. The pervy sage stood up beside me. He studied the seal crouched down in front of Naruto, his head leveled to Naruto's stomach. I bent over and studied it too. It's different from what I had. I lifted up my shirt and concentrated on my seal. I then realized they were actually the same. I pulled my shirt down and watched as he investigated Naruto's seal. He laid his hand on Naruto stomach where the five-pronged seal showed up. He rubbed it and I kind of sweat dropped. 

Naruto started to laugh at the contact causing me to sweat drop more. Naruto started in fits of laughter.

" Cut it out! What are you doing, that tickles! HAHAHAHA!" Naruto exclaimed.

" Oh, sorry about that." Jiraiya said standing up. I don't know how, but he pushed his way into my mind.

' You say it was Orochimaru who did this?' He questioned and I nodded. He put his hand behind his back and his fingers started to light up like Orochimaru's did when he put the seal on Naruto. I watched what he did carefully.

" Okay, raise your arms up high over your head." Jiraiya said.

" Huh?" Naruto asked confusedly.