Chapter 6: The Second Part of the Chunin Exams Part 1

A set of fake stones moved towards us. Oh god that's the most horrible disguise seeing that we're on grass! I rolled my eyes as it started to follow Naruto around. Naruto ran and the 'rocks' sped up after him. Back and forth at least ten times before Naruto finally turned around towards the rocks and stopped. He leaned over and pointed at it.

" That's the worst disguise of all time, there's no such thing as square rocks!" Naruto said. I sweatdropped.

" Plus we're on grass Naruto." I pointed out.

" It's completely obvious!" Naruto finished.

" You saw through my camouflage again! You're slick boss. Just what I'd expect from my greatest rival." The thing talked. Wait a minute a rival? Oh god kill me now. A bright light appeared, and then three puffs of smoke. There sat on the ground were three kids coughing, " Think we used a little too much powder you guys." They stared up at Naruto for a minute.

" I'm Moegi, the sassiest kunoichi in pre-school check me out!" The girl with pigtails that stand on top of her head said.

" I rock algebra you can call me Udon!" The boy with a blue sweatshirt said.

" Ans I'm the number one ninja in the village, Konohamaru!" The one with goggles said and I let out a giggle," and when we're all together, we're the Konohamaru ninja squad." This time the other two joined in. Wait a minute they're all wearing goggles like Naruto used to.

" Yea, I knew it was you guys the whole time. What do you losers want? I'm getting ready to take the second phase of the Chunin exam, and you're interrupting me," Naruto said his hands behind his head, " I don't have any time to be playing around with you guys now."

" We didn't come to play around boss! We're on official business!" Konohamaru said.

" Yea that's right, we came here for an exclusive interview." Moegi said.

" Uh huh. Uh huh." Udon nodded his head.

" An interview huh?" Naruto questioned.

" We're here on an assignment to write an article for the academy's newspaper. It's a big time featured story all about the Chunin selection examination!" Konohamaru said with his hands on his hips.

" So that's why we want to do an exclusive interview with you. Please tell us you're going to do it." Moegi begged.

" It would mean a lot." Udon said.

" Yea, but right now?" Naruto groaned.

" Hey! You over there! What are you doing? You're holding up the exam." Anko said walking over to Naruto.

" Sorry, but Konohamaru was just telling me something about and interview for the academy newspaper." Anko gasped.

" Oh yeah!" She said rubbing the back of her head, " I forgot all about it Lor Hokage had mentioned something about them interviewing me." She smiled embarrassed, " All right we're taking a ten minute break. For those that are scheduled to be interviewed please be Curtis and respectful to the reporters from the academy newspaper."

" I thought I was the only one being interviewed?" Naruto said confused.

" No boss, but you are the most important." Konohamaru said.

" Oh... Well in that case I'll give you an interview that'll make it clear to your readers why I'm the greatest ninja ever!" Naruto said with a thumbs up. They started to interview people. I sat against a tree and waited.

" I bet he's just talking about himself over there to those kids." Sakura said watching Naruto, " I bet he hasn't even mentioned us." 

" Yeah that would be just like him." Sasuke said smirking. I wated as everyone did their interviews, and zoned, " I'm better than all of them combined." I heard Sasuke say.