Baldi X Reader

HOW CAN WE START OFF THE OFFICIAL X READER WITHOUT A GOOD OLD BALDI X READER ?

WE CAN'T.

---

"Welcome to my schoolhouse !" You were greeted with a tall man standing in front of you. He was dressed simply, with a green shirt, blue pants, and brown shoes, you assumed he was your teacher. As he greeted you, his arm flailed in all the unnatural directions. Legend has it, that at this exact school, called 'Here School', or 'The Thing', has a teacher named Baldi. Baldi would give a student three questions, and if they get one wrong, he'll get extremely angry. He'll begin to chase the student around with a ruler, and once he caught the student, he'd beat them with it.  How was this Baldi described exactly ? The same as the man standing right in front of you, staring into your eyes, not moving a muscle. You noticed a hallway leading to two large doors. You attempted at opening them, only to hear Baldi saying, "You need to collect two notebooks before you can use THESE doors."

Odd, but you went with the flow. You walked behind Baldi and noticed two blue doors, both labeled '99'. Again, odd, but something expected from all the crazy stories you've heard about this place. You entered one of the rooms, with a pink notebook floating in the air in the back. You went over to the notebook and picked it up. You were revealed to 3 questions, answering each one flawlessly.

"That wasn't so hard." You said to yourself. You then heard Baldi's voice coming from outside. "You did great! Come here and get your prize ! A shiny quarter !" You walked outside, and picked up the quarter that was floating mid-air.

You entered the second room, seeing another blue notebook. You opened it, and once again answered the two questions perfectly without any mistakes. That was until you took a look at the third question. They were like multiple numbers overlapped on each other to the point of not being able to read it. You scribbled a random answer..and heard distant slaps. This was what they were talking about. You were dead for sure. You stayed hid in the room, waiting for the smacking to fade away. But it didn't. It kept getting louder, and louder. You slowly turned to look behind you, only to see Baldi standing there. Staring at you. You turned around again and hid your face..and felt something slap across your ass. You turned around, extremely flustered, to see Baldi giving you that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face. He winked at you and walked out the classroom. You stood there, frozen..you didn't know how to react to that...even though it was kind of hot.

---

i apologize for my wrong doings.