Principal X Reader [ Lemon ]

tbh i'd smash the principal

---

You were running for your life. So many things to stop you. Playtime Girl, 1st Prize, Gotta Sweep...and the Principal. You didn't mind him stopping you, though. Something about him just made you feel tingly whenever you laid your eyes on him. Oh, and was a surprise waiting for you.

The Principal caught you running through the halls. "No running in the halls," he says, in that sweet, sweet voice of his. "Fifteen seconds, detention for you. When will you learn ?" He then says. Fifteen seconds later, he drags you to his office. Nobody was there...but you. And the principal. Gosh, what will happen ? You can only imagine.. 

You sat at a desk, with the principal standing in front of you. Staring at you, his eyes hovering over your figure. You blushed and stuttered, only being able to release an "U-Uh..." , which will not be the only release you're going to have today.

The Principal walked closer to you. Once inches away from your face, he picked you up and carried you to his desk. He crawled on top of you, and gave you small kisses down the neck. You had no idea what to do but blush and sit there, and be submissive. You're not going to lie, you enjoyed it so much. But something came across your mind. "Wait.." You said, causing the Principal to look up at you. "What if..we get caught..?" You asked, concerned.

"Oh, don't worry about that..just enjoy this while it lasts..." He said, his voice in a low tone. God, this turned you on, as if his voice wasn't sexy enough. He continued kissing your neck, sucking at the skin and leaving noticeable hickeys. God, how am I gonna hide those.. you thought to yourself. But at the moment, you shrugged it off. Like he said, enjoy it while it lasts.

You felt his dick grind up against your pussy, and you let out a small squeak. He continued to grind against you, getting a few moans out of you hear and there. You were so caught up in the moment that you didn't notice his and your pants and undergarments slide off. You felt his dick enter you, as you whined in pain and covered your mouth to prevent any other noises, and tears pricked your eyes. The Principal caressed your face and comforted you, letting you adjust. As soon as you were used to it, you gestured him to go and he slowly thrusted in and out of you, and you felt like you've been Locked out of Heaven and this was your release. Slowly, his thrusts got faster and more intense. You bit your lip and covered your mouth to keep your moans from coming out, but ended up letting out some moans and whines. At one point the Principal was basically slapping against you, now this was the slapping you wanted to hear that wasn't Baldi's ruler.  Your hands were pulling at his hair and his own hands caressing your breasts, as he kissed you lustfully to keep you from making any noise. You climaxed, soon followed by his own with his warm semen filling your tight core. Right when you two came, your detention was over. You both cleaned up and walked out, and Baldi looked d i s g u s t e d.

---

lol

dirty jokes

nobody asked for this but im kind a fangirl of the principal so