Filename2 X Reader [ Fluffy ]

thanku for 900 reads ;w;

also i make a couple references to the song (; and i rewrote this like 3 times sflihgdfuig

---

The night was dark and lightning struck. The only sounds to be heard was the rain slamming against the outside walls of the building, the ramble of thunder, and your quiet footsteps. 

You thought about your whole life and how you got here. How you ended up wandering an empty, nightmare school. You were quite the popular one, plenty of men and women fell for you like dominoes. Although, you didn't quite fancy those people, constantly bringing you flowers and asking you out to school dances, no matter how sweet the gesture. 

You did feel quite attracted to one person, though - even if he's never made some sort of gesture - Filename2. He wasn't exactly attending this school, but you ended up meeting him, as he told you odd things you didn't understand, but let's not get into that. The only parts of him which were visible were his hair, eyes, shirt, and pants. His voice was static-y and broken up, though you were mostly able to make out what he says. 

You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice bumping into said corrupted file. You looked up, your face going completely red.

"I-I'm sorry ! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I'm so, so, sorry - " You frantically apologized, until he shushed you. 

"Ȋ̮͖ͥͣ̊ͅtͬ̐͊'̠͇͉̰̤̰ͣͭ͐s̙̒̒̄ ̫̺̻͕͉̝̟̔f̰͕̥͍͎͛̀ͪ̈i̳͔̼n̩̭̼̯̖̔͂ͬ̏̌ͯ̐ȅ̏̅ͧͭ.͇̪̫͕̭͈̮ͤ ̄Ń̮̝̘̣̮ͤ̇̚̚o̯̯̞̘͎ͯ̒̒̎ ̙̘̏ͫͬ̄w̮̗̤ͭ̅ͭ̊o͍̯͖͚̩͚͂̑̍̐̐r̔r͙̞̠͉͂̾̏̈̌i̜̜̗͎̜͗̎̇͐̊̇eͬͬͣͭs̹̺͎̥̯̈̀ͅ.͋ͅ" He replied. You sighed a breath of relief, and since you were already talking to him, you decided to attempt at conversation. "How are you ?" You generically asked. 

"T̠͙̄͂h͕ͭ̊̌̀ͤͅe ͕̝̭̪̙̭̰̑ͦͧ͐̐u̞͍̹͍̭̇̒͂s̜͖̬̄̎͊ǔͦa̮̞̮͒̔ͨ̊̈́̂̚l͉̙͔̍̋̅̒ͯ.̺̪̯̺̹̆ͪͧ.̬̝̞ͧ̽" He began. "B̬̹͍̥̘͇̐ṙ͎̹̦͓̙͎̄̈ͮͅe̬̤͔̭ͣa̹̥k̜͈͉̯̪̜͑̊ĩ̱̲͚̻͈̱ͯ͌ͫn͚̥͇͚̩͂͌͗ͭǵ̱̉̈́͂ ͗͊̄̽͛t͍̺̲͆̓ḥ͖̜̓͐̒͂̐e͉̠ͩͩ̈̈́ͤ ̘̖̖͇̬f̯̫͚͌̊̈́o͔u̦̘̣͚̟̙̮ͬ̂̓̒r͎̺͔͛ͧ͛t̩͉͍͚ͣ͐̉͛͗h̫̻̟̲̱̠̉̍̐ ͕͍ͫ̔̾̇w̱͈̹̪͈͚̲a͍̟̮̗͈͕ͧ̌̒̊l̩̹̼̩̫̓̀̊͗ͮ̚l̲̺̭̙̝ͦ ̥͕̟͉̟̖̄͑ͧ̄ȋ͕͓̘͍̼͙̑̌ñ͚̝͉̭̰͒ͣ̊ ̱̣̹̟̰̈̆͆̀ͪͦͤt̺̠̞̝̞ͦ̽̄̃͛ͣh͍̺̠̮͈̙͖ḛ̦̠͈̹͚́ͪ̊̊̊ͯ ̮͔̜ͬ̏ͣḥ̦͇͎̗͇̒͒͒ͫa͇͍̖̮ͥ̌͐̓̓̚l̲̥̥ͤ̑ͤ̃l̦̺̤̿̄s̽͑ͮ̉." //sorry-// He chuckled. You giggled in response, sitting down and leaning against the wall, as he did the same next to you. "W̮̝͓̦̦̻̾ͅh̰͎͈͊̽ͮ̉a͎̜̘̔͋̃t̮̘͎̻͉'͚͍s͚̣͉̺̉ ̙͕̲̟̙͎̈́͋g͓̳͖͉ͪ̿͆͑͌͂o̠ͅi̦̯nͣg̼̖͈̟̬̦ͪͪ̓̏̀̓ ̥ͤͫ̋̄ȍ̮̜̟̱̖ͅṉ͕ͭͣ̅̐͒̽̒ ͔̠̗̳ͭ̿w̖ͅi̪̖̥ͨt̯̺̊ͬ̓̍ĥ͖͇̳̝̯̝̦ͩͣͤͧ ̬̞͑ͣ̉y̭̪̣͛ỏ͈̙̻̳͕ͧ͗̑̚ů̹̼͙͈͈ͨ ̀̊͑̅̀̋̋?̩̹̺͉̭͓͓ͥͤ̈" He asked.

You explained what you've been thinking about..besides the fact you had a small crush on him. He listened closely, nodding his head in return to some things he said. You ended up bursting into tears about the whole ordeal, you getting trapped in a school where you got abused for getting a question wrong, which was obviously impossible to answer anyway. You used to live such a fun life. You had friends, and people who would fall head over heels for you which helped your already low self esteem. He held you in his arms, even if they weren't visible. They felt warm, and calming. You laid your head against his chest, and focused on the sound of his breathing. You seemed to have been asleep, so he laid a small kiss on your forehead. But you felt it. A blush swept across your face and you gave a soft smile. 

---

is this even considered a fluff

it's sweeping tim e

do you like theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee zzALlgo

sexi (; 

also should i make an osomatsu san x reader idk,

or ddlc

dfsdfuvgdbdf hel  pp p p p p p