Baldi X Reader [ Lemon ]

this is basically a continuation of the first baldi x reader and i'm in a smutty mood so have this
also the way baldi is moving in the video scares me a lot,

---

You stood there, your blush spreading all over your body to the point of sweating. You slowly walked out the classroom, and looked around for a bathroom to cool your face off.
Once you found one, you stood by the mirror and splashed your face with cold water. You turned off the faucet and stared at the mirror, getting lost in thought about what just happened.
Suddenly, you felt something wrap around your waist. You quickly looked up to see Baldi, with his face in your neck, nibbling at the sensitive skin and his hands going up your shirt. You once again blushed madly and felt as if this were wrong, but you couldn't help but let him continue doing this to you. Baldi found the sweet spot on your neck and sucked at it, causing you to let out a quiet squeak. He grinded his dick up against you, feeling how wet your pussy was getting from inside his pants and your own. He used one hand to travel down your pants and rub your clit, and the other to massage at your breast. You softly panted, which was apparently a huge turn-on for Baldi, as you felt the tent in his pants grow larger.
Baldi pulled your torso up to align his own aka you were now standing and not bending over the sink anymore which is what you were doing, and he used the hand that was down your pants to pull down your pants and panties, and you used your hands to pull down his own, revealing his large, erected dick.
Shit.. you thought to yourself. How the hell would THAT fit ?
He lifted your leg, and slowly began to insert his member inside you, giving you a little time to adjust as he noticed you wince in pain. Once you told him to go, he slowly began thrusting into you. You left out small moans and whines which eventually turned into screams of his name and strings of curses as he gradually got faster and fucked you harder. As soon as you came, he pulled out and rapidly stroked his cock until he came on your back and not inside you, because he's actually responsible uNLIKE SOME PEOPLE--readtheprincipalxreaderlemonifyoudontgetit.
You both collapsed onto the bathroom wall and catched your breath. Once your breathing became steady, you had a small makeout session and cuddled, eventually falling asleep.
In the bathroom.