Filename2 X Reader [ Lime/SHORT ]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

btw that song's REALLYYYYYYy good it's been stuck in my head all day and BOTDF is just amazing in general

also this is a continuation of the last chapter in case you were wondering lol

---

You wake up, noticing it's still quite dark. Nobody was at the school yet. Just you, and Filename2, alone, with each other. You looked up, and poked his chest, causing him to jump up from his sleep. "Good morning, sleepyhead !~" You cooed, surprisingly causing a visible blush on his face..oh, how adorable. You smiled, and felt something poke your hip (; . You looked down, to see..a bulge. A bit of a large one, as well. You were quite impressed with it's size, considering you would assume he doesn't have a dick. You gave him a slightly lustful look, and softly grinded your pussy against it, causing him to let out a soft moan. In all honesty, the moan was the cutest thing. You kissed against his neck, searching for a sweet spot. You bit on skin near his collarbone, which lead him to letting out a small yelp and slightly jump in response. You licked in the same area, still grinding against him, as his moans got a bit louder and breathy. You could tell he was very sensitive, because just after rubbing against him a few times, his dick already began to twitch in pleasure. Shortly after, you already felt the cum drip out of him. As unsatisfied with your own pleasure as you may be right now, you decided to just let him be, and lay on his chest, once again falling asleep. 

Oh, and the principal came in and was disgusted. He felt gay because he just saw cum that wasn't his own. Bitch know he be cumming on me tho tf x3

---

sorry this is so bad