E P I S O D E T H R E E

Summary - Zendaya texted her best friend and ask if  Y/n can stay at his place

Summary - Zendaya texted her best friend and ask if Y/n can stay at his place. Y/n meets Tom for the first time.

⁺ ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .  ⁺

"Umm, Zendaya? When you asked me if I wanted to come with you to get KFC... I thought we were going there. Not at someone's apartment" I told her.

Zendaya turned to me with a smirk and knocked on the door.

"Do you understand what KFC means? It means 'Kentucky Fried Chicken' which I'm still in the mood for!" I said.

Zendaya looked away from the door and looked at me.

"Yes, y/n. I know what KFC means. I will make it up to you. I promise" she said.

I looked at her with a serious face.

"Oh you better! You interrupted my morning, while I was watching Grease for the 3rd time" I said

"Oh hush!" she said.

I was going to respond when the door opened. It revealed a boy with brown hair, brown eyes, a sharp jawline and wearing a sweater with sweatpants.

Oh. My. God. That's not even a boy. That's a man. And he's a very hot sexy one. I'm not even gonna lie but I wonder how he is in be-

"Y/N!?" someone said.

I snapped from my thoughts and turned away from him to look at Zendaya.

"What?" I said.

"You got a little drool on the side of your lips" she smirked.

I wiped the side of my face to find out there wasn't none. I smacked her arm and started to blush.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry but I would like to introduce you to my friend" she told me.

I turned away from her and stared at him. He was also staring right back at me.

"Y/n, this is Tom. Tom, this is Y/n. Now shake hands" she told us.

I awkwardly looked at the ground and brought my hand up to wait for him to shake it. Which he did.

Wow. His hands are so soft. I'm so weird.

We pulled our hands away and stood in the hallway with silence.

Zendaya was looking at us back and forth.

"Umm. Would you guys like to come in?" he said, breaking the silence.

His voice. Oh, his voice. It sounds like music to my ears. Damn y/n, get a grip.

"Yes" Zendaya said.

Time skipped

⁺ ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .  ⁺

Zendaya and Tom were talking to each other while I was playing games on my phone.