E P I S O D E E I G T H

✖︎

(this gif my god! please have my babies)

Summary - zendaya convinces y/n that tom wants to be more than just friends with her while crashing at the loft for a few days. harrison tries to seal the deal with zendaya.

✖︎☸︎✖︎

Going off the nearly indecipherable text from your best friend you'd received, you arrived at a thumping and loud underground nightclub. Fighting your way through the messy crowd of sweaty people's bodies, you caught sight of Zendaya just as she grabbed the dj's v-neck shirt by the collar and ripped it down to his navel.

"Oh my god, Z!" you gasped, pushing through the crowd, quickly. You grabbed her arm and pulled, trying to move her away from the dj and come with you.

"You ripped my deep v!" the dj, who you now recognized as the guy Zendaya had been seeing for three weeks, shouted. "This was my favorite deep v!"

You pushed Zendaya through the crowd of partiers, calling to the dj over your shoulder, "Now it's just a deeper v!"

You escorted Zendaya out and onto the street. She was in really tall wedges, and you were once again in awe of the fact that she could be drunk as hell and still walk straight in six-inch heels.

"Thanks for picking me up," Z mumbled. "I really thought he was different, you know?"

"Uh huh," you said, not really listening. You handed her a snack baggie of pretzel sticks you'd brought her and she started to eat. "Where am I taking you?"

"I can't go home, he's staying at my place," she grumbled.

"It's been three weeks, Z!" you protested.

"Can I just stay with you for a couple days?" she asked. When she saw you were on the verge of saying no, she brought out her puppy eyes.

"Oh, I hate when you do that," you snapped. "Fine. But I like these guys, okay, Z? And I think they're finally starting to like me. So no funny business, alright?"

"Okay," she nodded.

She kept quiet the whole way home, and you were about to just go in when a thought occurred to you. You stopped at the front door and turned to her. "These are really good guys, Z. I know it doesn't seem like it most of the time, so just... be nice. For me, okay?"

"I can do that," shrugged Z.

✖︎☸︎✖︎

So you pushed the door open, calling, "Hey, guys, I brought—"

The commotion within froze. Harrison was in that blue kimono he insisted on wearing every Friday night. Jacob was on the couch, decked out in paper towels and tissue paper of various colors. They both froze and turned when they saw you and Z. Tom was just beyond, scrolling through his phone and doing his best to ignore his surroundings.