E P I S O D E F O U R

One girl. three boys. What could go wrong?
✖︎

Summary - Y/n says goodbye to her friend and moves in with Tom

Summary - Y/n says goodbye to her friend and moves in with Tom. Tom introduces Y/n his two best friends, who are also his roommates.

✖︎☸︎✖︎

"Z!" I yelled her name.

Zendaya came, running down the hallway, in her apartment and brought in my suitcase.

"Yea?" She questioned, all out of breath.

I took the suitcase away from her, put it on her bed and start putting my clothes and shoes in there.

"Can you check, if I have anymore clothes in your basement?" I asked her.

"Girl. I can't keep doing this back and forth shit. You can do it" she told me.

"Ugh, fine" I moaned.

Zendaya sat on her bed, with a smile on her.

"Yes, thank you" she told me.

I walked towards the door frame and leaned on it.

"Yea, yea. Your welcome. Now put the rest of my clothes in the suitcase" I told her and smirked.

I walked away from the frame and was on my way to the basement.

"Fuck you!" She yelled.

I laughed and went down the stairs, to check if I have more clothes down here.

As I was searching, my phone started to vibrate, in my back pocket.

I stood up and took my phone out. On the screen, it shows 'Tom's' name. I answered it, immediately.

"Hello?" I said.

I heard some noises, in the background of someone yelling.

"Hey, um can you hold on for one sec?" He said.

"Okay" I said.

"CAN YOU GUYS KEEP IT DOWN, I'M ON THE PHONE AND GIVE HIM BACK, HIS UNDERWEAR!" He yelled, while I was still on the phone.

What the hell? And who plays with underwear?

"Sorry, they just keep making a lot of noise" he said.

"Um, that's alright. Were those your roommates, in the background?" I questioned him.