E P I S O D E S I X

✖︎

Summary - Harrison gets a unexpected message from Tom's ex and doesn't know how to tell him, without breaking his heart

Summary - Harrison gets a unexpected message from Tom's ex and doesn't know how to tell him, without breaking his heart. Tom ask Y/n to be his pretend girlfriend.

⁺ ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .  ⁺ ✦ . ⁺  . 

"Hey guys!" I walked inside the apartment and closed the door behind me.

"Heyyyy!" The boys said, while watching Spider-Man.

"You know," Tom started, while I went towards the couch and sat next to him. "What would it be like, if I played Spider-Man?" He questioned.

"Do you know how much money you would make?," I questioned him. "You would be a great Spider-Man, Tom" I said.

Tom looked over at me and smiled. Wow. He's so gorgeous.

"Thanks Y/n, that means a lot!" He told me.

"Your welcome," I said. "You would make a great Spider-Man entertainer, at a kids party" I said and pat his shoulder.

Jacob and Harrison, bust out laughing, while Tom is mocking them.

"Haha, so funny" Tom said, having an irritating look.

"Awww. don't be so sensitive, Tom" I cooed, pinching his cheeks. Making his lips puff up.

Harrison picked his phone up off the table and his eyes widened.

Tom turned away from me and looked at Harrison. "You okay?" He questioned him.

Harrison was already sweating, and his hands were shaking.

"Um...I-I'm okay," he stuttered, voice shaking a little bit. "I'm gonna go to my room" and walked out of the living room.

We all looked at him, confused on what's going on.

"Is he good?" Jacob said, grabbing the remote and paused the movie.

"I don't know," said Tom. "I'm gonna check on him" he stood up, but I grabbed his arm.

"No, I will" I said and tried to leave the living room, but he grabbed my arm.

"Umm..no you're not" he said, and tried to walk past me. But I stopped him.

"Listen, I know what I'm doing. So, how about you scoot to the side and let me handle this" I told him.

Jacob was now enjoying this little interaction, and was trying not to laugh.