E P I S O D E S E V E N

I'm backkkkkk!!!
✖︎

Summary- Y/n accidentally walk in on Tom naked, sending his self-confidence to an all time low - Just after a pretty coworker agrees to go on a date with him

✖︎☸︎✖︎

You walked into the kitchen, looking to get some food. Harrison and Tom were already in there, just talking. You grabbed a bag of chips and was about to walk out, but instead you wanted to ease drop on the conversation. "Come on, mate, I'm telling you, women go nuts for a little slight of hand at the dinner table" Harrison said to Tom.

"Oooh, Tom has a date?" I jumped into the conversation. "Fun, fun, fun! Tell me all about it, I wanna be in on this kinda stuff."

"It's with Shaylie" Harrison said with a smirk.

"Dude!" Tom protested.

"Shaylie from the bar?" I asked, with a smile on my face. Tom nodded. "Hubba hubba, am I right? She's a looker! Wowza!"

"Thank you, Y/n, I'm already very aware of her attractiveness" Tom said, flatly.

"Well, have you been out with anyone since Megan?" I asked him, leaning forward and resting my elbows on the counter. Tom shrugged his shoulder, which is a sign for: nope. "Whoa! Big deal alert!" I gasped.

Tom and Harrison looked at each other and looked right back at you, as you continue to rant.

"Zoinks, Scoob! Scary stuff! Roadwork ahead, continue with caution! Falling rocks! Jinkies! Ducks!"

"See, this is why I don't talk to you" Tom said, cutting you off before you could continue.

"Oh, come on," I said, seriously. "You're gonna be fine."

"She's right," Harrison nodded. "Just do a little pregame fire-up and you'll do great."

Looking unsure, Tom nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Well, I'll leave you crazy kids alone now," I said. "I have some grading to get done, so I'll be in my room if you need me-not that I think you will. Peace out, amigos."

"Okay, goodbye, Miss Y/L/N" Harrison said, in a teasing tone.

"Hey, teaching is really profession!" I called over my shoulder, before shutting my bedroom door behind me.

✖︎☸︎✖︎

Some time later, I was sitting on my bed, grading my students worksheets they'd turned in the day before. Tom started to play some music, that was quite loud.