Chapter One

/\
|Awesome song that has nothing to do with this Chapter.

Watz up! Don't really have anything to say so... Here you go! Have fun!

Gayfeather's P.O.V

After the Gathering, Jaybae, went down to the candy shop, aka his medicine den and greeted Briarlight with a grumpy, "Hey, mouse-brain."

Briarlight remarked, "Who put ants in your fur!"

Jayfeather purred, he liked her sassyness it was alluring, in a way.(lol)

Did he like her? No! He couldn't like her, of course they had been friends for a long time but...

Briarlight interrupts his train of thought, "Have you ever had Taco Bell, it's super good!"

Jayfeather clearly annoyed, "What?!?"

Was she flirting with him? No one knows! And what was this "to¢u bal1" she spoke of? (#notsponcered)

"I think, I have a crush." Briarlight said, again interrupting his thoughts.

" Wait, what!?! You think?" Ohhhhhhhh! Sick burn, dog! Jayfeather whispers to himself, not loud enough for Briarlight to hear. Jayfeather asks for the second time before replying with a, " You know what, just forget I even asked. " Before running out of the den and joining Lionblaze in a feast of a nice plump rabbit.

Briarlight's P.O.V

Jayfeather was so charming in a curtain way. She has seen his good side! He HAS kept her sane all these years! They were great friends now! But! How could she win his icy heart?... Oh, Briarlight knows! She would talk to his brother about it, Lionblaze! Why, it was the best thing TO do! (not) She was so smart!
She walked out of the medicine den, her useless, crippled, hind paws dragging behind her. (;-;)

"HEY! YOU! LIONBLAZE, IS THAT YOU OTHER THERE!" Briarlight shouted across the clearing.

"YAS QUEEN, YOU KNOW IT!" said Lionblaze wearing a tiny, little crown made for cats. " but seriously your going to wake up the whole of thunder clan. " He whispered.

"WHAT?!??!" Shouted Briarlight.

"Just get a job, a life, and over here!" Lionblaze attempts to keep his voice level, tail lashing, clearly he was getting mad, she wondered why? (I'm facepalming so hard right now.)

"OK!" Briarlight sits down, and whispers to Lionblaze, "I need to talk to you." Not paying any attention to Jayfeather eating the rest of the once, plump, rabbit. "I don't want Jayfeather to hear." She said loud enough for Jayfeather to hear.

"I'm right here, you know!" Jayfeather hissed.

Briarlight ignored him.

"...ok..." Lionblaze replied.

"Purrfect! Muhaaaahahah!" Briarlight laughs creepily for no reason. Jayfeather and Lionblaze both just stare at each other then look into the camera, "Don't do drugs, kits!" Jayfeather said.

I know, I could have wrote more. Only 413 words, oh no what ever will I do! But! It's literally 2:50 A.M. right now and I'm tired now so bye fam! Vote this story, comment, tell your friends, or whatever, if you liked my story, so far, and I will keep making these in my spare time. See ya!