Chapter Two

Watz up! Enjoy!

Jayfeather's P.O.V.

What was up with her, he wondered. "I must find out!" He accidentally wondered out loud.

"What!"  Meowed, the group of Thunder Clan cats that were sitting around him.

"Uhhhh, n-nothing." Hissed Jaybae.

Jayfeather grabbed Dovewing. He took her into the forest and stopped and said, "Hey, Dovewing?"

" Jayfeather, I have a boyfriend, Bumplestripe. Remember? " replied Dovewing.

"What? No! Dovewing you are technically my kin in the past and present. Gross!" Gayfeather hissed.

"Oh ok." Dovewing said.

" Dovewing, can you hear me? " Jayfeather shouted.

"I can hear everything, Jayfeather." Replied Dovewing. ( quote from Moonkitti, check her out on YouTube.)

"Ok. We are going to go spy on Lionglaze and Briarlight." Jayfeather meowed seemingly.

" Ok. " Dovewing replies again, like it's perfectly normal to spy on other-cats.

So, they headed off, looking for Liongay and Briarbae. They found them after two minutes of looking. Jayfeather also, when he parts his jaws, smells Breezepelt and Gorsepaw, his apprentice, over Lionblaze and Briarlight's scent. Hmmmmmmmm. They quickly hid in a bramble thicket when they herd voices up ahead.

"So, you have a crush on him?" Lionblaze whispered. "Why? He's so grumpy!"

" I don't know, I've just seen his good side. " Briarlight replies.

"Then must have know him for a looooong time!" Lionblaze said stupidly.

" Sure, I didn't like cripple my paws under a fallen tree or something! Lionblaze you saved me from it!" She said sarcastically.

"On yeah. Sorry. I must be getting old!" Lionblaze said stupidly again.

Jayfeather rolled his eyes.

"Lionblaze, you have only been alive for what! Seven books now! You're not that old, you mouse-brain!" Briarlight yowls clearly annoyed.  Jayfeather read her mind. This was a BAD idea. She thought.

"Wut?" Lionblaze said.

Nothing... " Briarlight replies.

Jayfeather had become very confused. (Like me with my life.) Briarlight was always talking about Twoleg things like, bouks and tuco ball. Also the thing sevan. What was Sevan! Lionblaze was clearly confused too. Well, besides that, who was her crush? He wanted to find about so bad, that he was squirming like a beetle.

"Stop that!" Dovewing shouted, but it was too late.

"WHO'S THERE! SHOW YUR SELF!" Lionblaze and Briarlight both shout.

" I thought you might notice us some day, but I wasn't quite sure. "
???? replies.

Jayfeather and Lionblaze both flinched. They recognized that voice.

"BREEZEPELT!" Lionblaze shouts.

" And Gorsepaw" said a tiny voice.

Briarlight's P.O.V.

Who was Breezepelt and Gorsepaw? And what were they doing on Thunder Clan territory!?!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THUNDER CLAN TERRITORY?!!?" She snarled.

"Oh, I thought I'd stop bye, seeing there's only a halfbreed, unwanted, kit and a crippled she-cat. Pathetic!" Breezepelt replied, hate rippling of his pelt in waves.

"What do you want, Brother?" Lionblaze said calmly, tail lashing.

"You are not my brother!" Breezepelt said, lunging at Lionblaze and Briarlight.

Jayfeather busts out of the bramble and blocks the attack. A bad slice to the belly. Gorsepaw, only an apprentice, watching, horrified, in the distance. Breezepelt is still lashing at Jayfeather, furiously, before taking off into the bushes towards Wind Clan territory. Lionblaze and Briarlight just stood there in shock while Dovewing came running out of the bushes. She too was in a state of shock but she spoke first.

"Come on! We need to get him to the medicine den, now, people! Come on!"

They began carrying Jayfeather back the camp entrance. Toadstep stopped them.

"What HAPPENED!" He screeched.

"Long story! Move!" Dovewing yowled.

They hadn't made it that far into camp when Bramblestar stopped them too.

"My son! What happened to your brother!"

" You guys go on. " Lionblaze told them while he padded up onto high ledge.

Briarlight was still shocked even after Brightheart had given her two poppy seeds! But she managed to fall asleep to the shallow breathing of Jayfeather.

Hope y'all enjoyed. Much longer than last time and more serious. Next chapter will be more humorous if you like it that way. Vote, comment, and tell your friends of you liked my story! Bye my beautiful peps!