Chapter Three

Hey my peps, I know I'm making these like crazy! I made like four in one day. I just have I lot of time on my hands today and I know when I'm looking for fanfiction I like to see a lot of chapters so I can read a lot. I love reading! I'm a bookahaulic myself! Anyway, I'm having fun writing one so without further ado, here... Ya... Go!!!!!

Jayfeather's P.O.V.

I woke up to Briarlight snoring peacefully. He had saved her.Yay. He hasn't suffered server consequences for nothing. And I guess I saved Lionblaze too. (Ha! Got'em!) Thank StarClan. He was pretty sure he had a crush on her crippled paws now. Great he would have to tell her eventually. Or she would...

"Jayfeather, are you awake, talking to you self in you head?" Leafpool, an elder now, asked as he scented her walk into his and Briarlight's den. He pretended to be asleep, then he realized how tired he was and actually fell asleep.

Le time skip

Jayfeather woke up to a cold chilly morning. The first hints of Leaf-bare. How long was he asleep for?

"Jayfeather are you finally awake?" Briarlight askes.

" Hmmmm... Owwwww! My belly! " Jayfeather moans.

"Yeah you took a hard beating from Breezepelt..." She replies sadly.

" Who? " He asks quizzingly.

"Wait... Do you know who I am? No... No... No! I love you, you can't not remember me!" She half moaned and screeched.

" What! Briiiiaaaarlight? I was just messing with you!" He said teasingly.

So he didn't have to tell her anyways! Yas!

"Oh, well... I have been wanting to tell you since I moved in." She whispered.

" Briarlight, I-I l-" He started.

"Can someone HEEEEELP ME!!!" A kit screeched somewhere outside, somewhere near the den.

The kit bursts through the brambles of the den. "HALP! THORN IN MEH FOOT!" She screeched. She looked at them. "Oohh, was I interrupting something?" She said playingly.

"Who are you." He asks, not looking at anything in particular.

"This is Jayflight." Briarlight said. " She was born right after you came into camp with your little "incident". Ivypool named her that in honor of you, no one thought you would survive, except me, I knew you were strong."

" Oh. " Jayfeather said thoughtfully.

"I'm dieing here!" Jayflight hissed.

" Sorry" Jayfeather said softly before turning to her wound. He whispers to Briarlight, "I can see why they named her after me. She's sassy!" Briarlight let out a soft morrow of cat laughter. Jayfeather had thought his name's sake was a kit, her voice was so high-pitched and she seemed to be tiny for her age. Also, I was asleep for A LONG TIME!

"Who are you?" Jayflight asked after calming down a bit.

"I'm your name's sake, Jayfeather." Jayfeather replied.

" Woah, cool. I've heard stories about how brave you were! " She exclaimed.

"Oh... well." Jayfeather was both honored and embarrassed at the same time.

"Why aren't you looking at me when I'm talking to you!?!" She said. Mischief glistening in her eyes. But Jayfeather couldn't see that.

"I'm blind, thank you very much!" He hissed, unsheathing his claws.

"Oh, well, sorry, I was only just kidding." She said defending herself.

" Sure. That's what they all say. " He snapped.

"Sorry." She squeaked as he pulled out her thorn.

"It's ok, I'm sorry to, I shouldn't have freaked out like that." Jayfeather meowed back.

Briarlight looked surprised, like she ain't never seen me do that. After Jayflight left she said, "You've turned into quite the charmer, haven't you!"

" Awwww shucks. " Jayfeather replied smoothly.

Briarlight's P.O.V.

He had said sorry! She was quite shocked by it. She had thought of saying something about future kits but she decided not on it. They're not even mates yet! Geez don't scare him away already Briarlight! She thought to herself.

"Lets go tell everyone you're still alive!" She said excitedly.

" Oh, ok. " Jayfeather said calmly, like it was that normal.

They recounted to everyone about Jayfeather and Jayflight's reaction to each other. They just laughed and said, "Well, crap, we have two "Jays" now!". And we just laughed back like an old couple that has been together for so long. Lionblaze actually cried when he saw Jayfeather and they bro, cat, hugged for a long time. It almost brought tears to my eyes.

Jayfeather soon got into his daily routine of exercises for his stomach. She helped him and encouraged him as he had done for her. They grew closer everyday if that was even possible. And maybe not that much as friends would... Jayfeather had been patheticly flirting with her on daily basis.It was kinda cute, actually. He was trying so hard. He must really love her. And she flirted back...and one day...

Ha. I have the power to leave you guys on cliff hangers. But really, I will get back to yall. Vote, comment, tell your dang friends, if you liked. And I will see you next time! See ya!