Chapter Five!

Hellwo! Her ya go! Don't have really any thing else to say...

Breezepelt's P.O.V.

I was just walking around in Wind Clan. I was really bored, ya know, just thinking about how I could destroy Thunder Clan, and their mangy, Half-breed, Kitty-pet pelts, once and for all.

"Hey, Breezzzzy." Nightclould walks up to me.

" What! I was thinking about some important stuff! " Breezepelt hisses.

"Sorry dear son, I just wanted to talk to you about your father!" Nightclould said softly, but when she said "your father" she frowned.

" Youre NOT my mom, and Crowfeather's NOT my father! You've not right to call me your son! Crowfeather decided that with or without you that, when he mated with that, mange riden, medicine cat! " He seethed and then, stormed out of camp, towards the opposite direction of his rather broken looking mother... towards Thunder Clan.

"Ahhhhhhhge, I hate my life!" He shouted into the forest.

Suddenly he had an idea. He heard paw steps and decided to go eavesdrop on who ever it was. He crept into the bushes.

"What, Jaaay?" The crippled one asks.

" How are you? " Jayfeather asks.

"Gre-" She starts.

"On a scale of one to ten, because you're the nine and I'm the one you need." Jayfeather saids... Was he flirting with her? Purrrrfect.

He walked away knowing what his plan was.

Jayfeather 's P.O.V.

It was the next day, and he knew what he was going to do. Go to Wind Clan, confront Breezepelt, and question him.

"I'm going down to the lake." He told Briarlight .

"Ok." She said sleepily. Great.

He snuck off to the border and waited for a patrol to pass. His stomach mussels aching with pain.

"Look, a cat!" Heathertail yowled.

The patrol came running up to Jayfeather.

" What are you doing here? " Onestar asks.

"I've come to talk to Breezepelt." I say.

" Why." Breezepelt said, coming out of the shadows.

" Just come here. " Jayfeather said leading Breezepelt off into the bushes.

"Come to apologize?" Breezepelt asks slyly.

" For what Breezepelt, being born? I still hate you, you know! " Jayfeather hisses.

"So what's this all about?" Breezepelt asks.

" Where were you yesterday morning? " Jayfeather asks.

"Sping on you! Ha!" Breezepelt snickers.

" Ok, what did you do after that?!!" Jayfeather said his voice rising.

"Went back to Wind Clan, I had an idea." Breezepelt said.

" What did you do when you got there! " Jayfeather almost screeched.

"Calm down, I went to flirt with my mate, I figured, it worked so well on the pathetic she-cat, it might work on my stubborn Heathertail." Breezepelt sneered.

" Oh well, I guess I was wrong, you did TRY to kill me last time. " Jayfeather said matter of factly.

"And I'll try agian." He said lundging at Jayfeather.