2. Back At It Again

9 years ago

"Happy 20th birthday!" Anna squealed and hugged her sister after she blew out the candle on her cupcake.

"Thank you Anns, although, don't you think the decorations are too much?" Elsa looked around Anna's apartment which had streamers hanging from the ceiling and almost ever object had party hats on.

"Nonsense! This is the only time I get with you before I leave for Norway so I'm going to make it special." Anna explained and took a bite of her cupcake. Elsa playfully rolled her eyes and ate her cupcake as well. "So, how's Mcdreamy?" Anna snickered to Elsa's nickname for Jack.

"He's fine. He wants me to go on vacation with him to Florida since he wants to take me to Disney World. He says that's where I belong since I'm a princess or something like that." Elsa smiled and finished her cupcake.

"Aww! Elsa, how did you manage to hit the jackpot at such a young age? Oh my god! Get it, JACK pot!" They both laughed at Anna's silly joke.

"Well, we knew eachother from, recent encounters, and yeah! It's not that hard, Anna." Elsa patted her sister's head and started cleaning up.

"I know but you guys are just so perfect for eachother! And he's impossible to hate! I tried being like one of those tough sisters but he just, Elsa, he just smiled and I gave in!" Anna exclaimed, helping Elsa clean up.

"Ugh! I know right! I can't ever stay mad at him because he's just loveable and impossible to hate!" Elsa groaned as they finished cleaning up.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that no matter what he does, I won't be able to hate him or stay mad at him forever." Anna sighed dreamily and plopped herself on her couch.

Elsa's POV

"Anna! Anna, guess what?!" I panted and bursted through the doors of her chocolate shop. It was currently closed, since it was around the time Anna and Kristoff had lunch.

"Woah! Slow down tiger. Wouldn't want you destroying a kid's birthday cake." Kristoff chuckled when I was about to bump into him while he held a two foot cake. It was beautiful indeed. He sure had talent.

It had three layers, all ocean themed. The bottom one had crumbs which I assumed was from some shortbread cookies, with fondant sea creatures like crabs and fish. The middle layer, had sharks and mermaids, while the top held a huge, purple octopus.

"Wow! Are you sure it's a kid's birthday party, I mean, that's a pretty big cake." I licked my lips and started looking around it.

"Yup, now if you excuse me." He smiled and walked by me, probably to load it into their truck.

"Anna!" I started shouting again, running around her shop like a psycho. I found her eating a long sandwich while watching TV. "Anna! Anna, guess what?!" She looked shocked as I shook her shoulders back and forth.

"What?" She laughed.

"Helen and Michael Rayvón want to have lunch with me to talk about my designs!" I exclaimed in pure delight. Anna blinked several times before squealing. We held hands and started jumping up and down.

"Oh my god, Els! I can't believe it! My sister is going to work for the Rayvón twins!" Anna dramatically held her heart as if she was having a heart attack.

"I know!" I smiled and bit my lip. "Wait, what if they don't like me? What if I'm not good enough-"

"Elsa, look at me. You are Elsa Rose White. Daughter of Henry and Daniella White. You are going to get that job. I don't want anymore 'what ifs'. Understand?" Anna said while looking at me straight in the eye. Her stare was my kryptonite and I hate that speech she always make whenever I doubt myself.