6. Unwelcome Invitation

Rapunzel's POV

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. Jack's arms were around me, his face snuggled against my neck, his soft breathing fanning my face. I slowly unwrapped his arms from around me, careful not to wake him up, and started getting ready for the day.

I will meet up with one of my bestfriends who I haven't seen in years. I quickly changed into a hot pink skirt, white blouse, and white heels. I don't remember having all this clothes, but ever since Jack gave me some credit cards, I did what any girl would do and went all out. He doesn't seem bothered by it, he always seems like he is busy with something else. Always deep in his thoughts and on his laptop.

"Sunshine," Jack's hot morning voice rang through my ear making me turn. "Where are you going?" He asked, getting up as well. His hair was messy and his shirt was wrinkled.

"Going to meet a friend. We'll probably go to the mall or something." I said, getting on the bed and giving him a quick kiss. "Do you have any plans for today?" I hummed as I braided my hair. He shrugged and got up.

"I have a meeting but other than that, I'll probably just hang out with Hiccup or my old friend from the ice cream place yesterday." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, again in his thoughts.

"Oh yeah, you never told me her name last night and how it went." I wondered and added a few accessories to my hair, like pearls or fancy flowers.

"Her name is Elsa and it went fine. We had a lot of time to catch up and I found out she had a daughter who's birthday is coming up." He said while putting on his clothes.

"And that specific piece of information is important because...?" I asked, finishing my braid and flipping my hair behind my back.

"Oh, I was thinking maybe I could do something special for her. I mean, she's literally an angel-"

"Elsa or her daughter?" I furrowed my brows, confused on who he was talking about.

"Her daughter." Jack smiled as he buttoned up his shirt. "She's adorable. Real cute kid and I feel like I could take them somewhere, maybe even throw a party for Snow."

"Snow?" I scoffed. Who names their daughter frozen liquid that falls from the sky?

"That's her daughter's name. Snow White." He chuckled and tied his tie.

"Oh, that makes much more sense." I grinned and grabbed my Gucci bag. "And you should do something special for her. I'm sure she'll appreciate it very much if she is like you say." I shrugged, putting some essentials in my bag.

"She's that and so much more. I swear there is not a bad bone in her body." Jack sighed and finished fixing himself up. I shook my head while smiling and brought him down for a kiss.

"I have to go now." I mumbled, walking away. "Bye, love you!" I shouted as I made my way downstairs.

Montgomery, the butler, handed me my daily, kale and apple smoothie. I quickly grabbed it from the tray and gulped it down, then headed out the door.

Merida's POV

"So, Jack is back in town." I said to Hiccup as we watched a movie. He was playing with my hair, lightly tugging on it, then he stopped.

"Really? Are you serious?" He asked, his breathing starting to become heavy.

"Yup." I nodded, popping the 'p'. "Elsa saw him at the ice cream shop and he had the nerve to ask her how she's been." I sighed angrily.

"What a fucking jerk!" Hiccup growled, making me nod.

"I know right." I smiled and cuddled deeper into his chest. The image of Elsa crying because of him was haunting me. I hated seeing my best friend like that. "Do you think he'll stay long?" I asked, worried for her. Hiccup sighed for a long time before answering.