8

Alexis POV

The girl shortly brought the supplies over and I tied them over Blade's leg to try and relieve any pain and pressure on his thigh.

"Your teammate is pretty cruddy to do that to you." I muttered. "Fuck off!" Was the only reply I got.

***
His eyes murdering her every second. He was fighting to get away from her. His hands reaching for the knife stuck in his thigh, tugging it out and striking Alex in her left shoulder.

 His hands reaching for the knife stuck in his thigh, tugging it out and striking Alex in her left shoulder

***

I let out a howl before Grabbing onto his hand and using  all my might to immobilize his next attack.

I could feel the blood dripping down my shoulder, Blade flipped me around kicking Jake across the room in the process. Hovering over me with his hand pushing down with full force. He was going to kill he if I didn't move. Sweat began to form on my forehead as I realized that my strength was giving up.

'Look at those crazy empty eyes, there is absolutely no life inside' i thought

Before I could process what had happened, Blade toppled over unconscious. I sat up and stared at. The girl who was shaking crazily, holding tightly onto the metal cookie sheet tray; now Imprinted with Blade's head.

"I-I'm sorry" she stammered, shaking like a leaf in the wind. "He.......he was g-going to hurt you. I.... I didn't know what else to do."

I smiled to the girl, "you did the right thing. Thank you so much~ I own you!" I cooed. The girl became startled as the other officers kicked the front door in and plowed through the entrance.

"What went in in here?" General Llyod hollered, making the girl straighten up in fear. "Officer Alexis you're hurt!" He stated.

I smiled and cracked my neck, "it's nothing serious."

"Is that... really...him? Jake muttered as he rubbed his stomach after being launched across the room by Blade. "Holy shit! Alex, you did it! You really got him like you said you were going to." He blabbered.

"Actually this awesome girl did it

"Actually this awesome girl did it.... With a cookie sheet." I laughed loudly.

Some of the officers snickered to themselves before General Llyod demanded them to handcuff Blade's legs and transfer him to the hospital along with me.

"I want the whole report about what happened later." He commanded and I saluted immediately.

"Is Lucas alright, General?" I asked right after.

"He is wounded deeply, but he is expected to be fine in few weeks." He reassured. I let out a breath of relief and turned my head to the girl, "I can't repay you enough, but I hope this helps. MANAGER!" I called through the cafe.

"Y-Yes ma'am" he stammered as he stumbled out from behind a cloth curtain that acted as a 'door' to the kitchen.

"Give this young lady here a hefty raise. She is a great service to our country with her bravery. You're lucky to have her. I expect that she is rewarded." I smiled before patting the girl on her shoulder and leaving with the other officers, but turned around before leaving, " we will pay for the damages, a call will be made later for the account number."

I followed behind the other officers to tend the wounds on my shoulder that ached, but I was more worried about Lucas.

A question is still I'm my mind though

"Why would his comrade purposely injure him to get him arrested?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the capture of Blade. I debated with myself if I should catch him early or wait a bit, but figured that would take from the plot that I  had planned for the middle of the story later on. Blah x-x lovelies! (^O^)v

 Blah x-x lovelies! (^O^)v