14

Alexis POV

I grabbed Blade by the arm and started to move him forward and into the house, I quickly switched off the alarm and Coco barked a bit. I pulled his blindfold off and let him look around.

"You have a dog?" He muttered lowly

"Yeah."

"Keep it away from me." He growled.

"Or what"

Blade glared at me, meaning he would kill Coco.

I smiled a little bit before lunging my arm into the center of his gut at full force. Blade who was caught off guard, let off a gasp of air and hunch over in pain, trying to get a breath of air back into his lungs. I grabbed his collar and forced him against the wall to stare at his face, "If you ever touch my dog, hurt my dog, do ANY harm to my dog, I will murder you with no second thoughts. Do you understand?" I barked at him.

Blade's eyes glowed with fury, but he did not say a word.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" I yelled, my grip growing tighter by the second.

"Okay" he spat.

I Pat the top of his head while he was still hunched over, "Good." I smiled.

That sent Blade through the loop. He was disciplined and praised all within two minutes.

He didn't understand the small girl, nor did he want to. He wanted to leave as soon as possible to regroup back with his members.
His interest in staying and trying to reinvent himself was not the part if his plan. He had to find the perfect moment to murder her without alarming the other officers.

I looked around and grabbed Blade by the edge of his shirt na dpulled him around the house, showing him around.

"This is the kitchen. Don't worry about the food because I'll feed you. If you don't like my food, too bad, you just won't eat. The backyard is out of that door. Dining room is here. If you go down these steps, you will reach your room, a spare bedroom, a bathroom, and the main living room. You have access to all these. However you are FORBIDDEN from going upstairs into my room and private study. That is off limits. If I catch you up there, you will be punished."
I explained as I took him downstairs.

I opened up the door that was on my left side, "This is your room."

Blade looked around, noticing that he has a desk and a bed with a matching dresser. There was a box on the floor by the bed, he glared at it, wondering what was in there.

I followed Blade's eyes to the box, "Oh. So, because you have no clothes or anything.. I had one of my squad members bring me a lot of things for you. Let's see.... They are all your personal hygiene products in here, jeans, shirts, sweatpants, tank tops, underwear, some supplies if you wanted to write or draw. These will get you through a while and then we can go buy you more." I smiled at him.

He was uninterested. He was playing a waiting game at this point.