Chapter 3: Yes, no, of coarse, no, nobody, Song Bird.

So now on our merry way to see the Wizard of... Odd. We have! (Your Name), or Song Bird. Toby, the friend A. And the newly, out of the laughing jack-in-the-box: Laughing Jack, or L.J. What a bunch of misfits!

 You were all joking around and laughing. L.J actually thought you're a genuinely good kid and told you he had not planned on killing you, which totally relieved Toby who thought you'd be toast. As you were talking you noticed a house-no, a mansion. A big, old lookn' mansion. "So if tha-at guy didn't shoo-t your dad you would've?" Toby said while laughing. "Yeah, he never did care for me, one of those dads who had his heart set on a little boy. I mean, I'd still consider myself a tomboy... minus the dress." You laughed out. 

 You had also explained the contents of what was in your bag, including the knife you took from your house, to which they said ,"smart move." You had walked up to the door with one question,"So they're like you guys?", you said in a hopeful voice,"Yep, the-ey just tend to s-swear more the-en us.", Toby replied. "Well, shit. You know what fuck it, let's do this!", you joked. L.J opened the door and slightly hid you behind him, Toby behind you.  

 All you were thinking was 'Oh my God, oh my God, oh my Go-',"Toby.", you whispered. "Ye-ah?", he whispered back. "Is anyone else in the room?" Toby looked a little worried because there was. And he just kept throwing knives at the 'dart' board. "You guys were out long." There was a voice you didn't recognize. "Y-yeah, so wha-t...", Toby sounded a little worried which made knife guy look at him and L.J. "Hello Jeff." L.J said in the same tone as Toby. "You guys okay?" Knifey said. You peaked your head out, just a little, to see who they were talking to.

 'Jeff'. L.J called him 'Jeff'... I like Knifey better though. I ducked down when I had seen enough. He had a smile, a big, cut in smile. I didn't mind- not one to judge. White hoodie, black dress pants and shoes. Raven black hair, he looked past L.J a little and saw my shoeless feet. "L.J. Who's behind you?" Knifey questioned. "N-nobody." "JEFF!" Oh God another voice.

 This little 'elf' boy tripped down the stairs next to me, got up and booked it to Knifey. "Jeff, I need help on the level. It's so stupid." Elf boy said. I peaked over L.J again and back down. He looked like a little Link with his cosplay. He was blond and had, actually, pretty eyes. He then shoved a phone into Knifeys face. "Help. Me!", he sounded like a two year old girl.

 Sadly, Knifey didn't forget about me. "L.J, who's. Behind. You." He was now very close to Jackie. "Fine, bu-ut you can't kil-ll, stab, or tell a-anyone.", Toby said. I couldn't help but smile with him protecting me, good ol' friend A. Jackie looked down at Toby, he just nodded. Jackie did a side step to reveal me. Knifey stared at me and elfy boy looked like he was going to have an aneurysm.

"TOBY! You can not bring random people over!" Jeff practically shouted. You just smiled an awkward smile and stood there. "Uh, hi.", you greeted the boys. Jeff started walking in a circle and elf boy came up to you. "So. Can you kill stuff? Do you have anypowers? Do like video games? Are you a spy? Who sent you? What's your name?" He asked practically nose-to-nose with you.

 You inhaled,"Yes, no, of coarse, no, nobody, Song Bird."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys, so I hope you enjoyed todays chapter, and keep on reading, wanna request a chapter, come ask and don't be shy!

~GhostyGirl666