Chapter 8: Not again!

Sully had just flirted with-with me. Oh no. "U-um." No one-and I mean NO one-had ever flirted with you. You've heard people flirt and sometimes you'd think 'aw, that's cute!' and smile. So you did. You smiled. Like. An. Idiot. "S-Sully, a-and Liu! Look, I mean, we just met and I do l-like you but... you know..." As Sully was about to say something someone knocked on the door. You mentally praised the lord. "Come in!" 

 Toby! Oh, oh praise the ever holy lord almighty, you have blessed me! "Hey Toby! Whatch' ya doin?" He was about to speak but I didn't realize was that Liu/Sully stood up and was now just staring at me. "Oh, h-ey (Y-your Name), um. Lu-unch is ready... h-hey Liu.", Toby said awkwardly. "Lunch. Lunch! Let's go to lunch! D-down stairs, not out... lunch!" You walked out the door leaving a confused Toby and a smirking Sully.

 Liu was mentally yelling at Sully instead of practically making everyone in the mansion death. 'Sully! That was so inappropriate and unnecessary!' 'Come on, you like her.' 'What? S-she's practically an acquaintance! Sully, yo-' 'You need to admit she's cute.' Sully kept this going and Liu was now mentally cursing Sully out. When they finally got to the dinning room he sat next to you... and Jeff. Lunch went smoothly until Liu got curious,"So your names (Your Name)? It's pretty.", you were flattered then Jeff suddenely got defensive,"Who told you! (Your Name)?", he sounded like he wanted to punch a wall. "I overheard her name, calm down.", Sully sounded calm and relaxed. "So you were eavesdropping.", Jeff mumbled. "I heard that." Liu stated."My point.", Jeff shot back. 

 Lunch went from a solid four, like usual, to an eight in a matter of seconds. You and some of the others were done so you took their plates and started to clean up when you felt arms around your waist, again."Afternoon, Toby.", you didn't need to look behind you to see him."H-hey, so wha-at's the deal with tho-ose two." He put his head in the crook of your neck."Well, it is Jeff. Did he have coffee?" Toby just laughed a little towards your response. "And ear-rlier?", I knew he'd ask about that."Well, Sully being Sully, flirted with me a little." ...Toby went silent, stood up, and left you doing the dishes. You thought that was a little weird, but didn't think to hard about it.

 It's been three hours since Toby's thing. You were in the living room planning when to go on your next killing spree when Toby came in, blood dripping off his hatchets. He walked up stairs, looking emotionless. Him being friend A you had to check on him. You started to get up when Clockwork came up to you,"(Your Name), wanna go out with Jane and I!"., 'no'... "U-um. Sorry, I was-was going to take a shower! Yeah, shower, sorry C.", she said you were missing out and left with Jane. Now mission 'Go see if friend A is ok because he seemed upset so we'll cheer him up' was in motion.

 I stood up and walked into Liu. 'Nooo. Lord, why?',"Hey Liu, sorry can't talk, gotta take a shower!", you ran past him making sure not to run into anyone else. Then.

 'Not again!'

----------------

 Hey! Chapter a little short... but so am I. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this and if you want to follow for the development of this 'anything could literally happen' book! Stay positive my ghouls and ghosts! 

~GhostyGirl666