Chapter 14: This was my Answer.

Yo! We hit fifty reads! Now back to the story~

 Well, you just left for your walk in the woods, it was nice out, not to hot  not to cold. You thought it might be nice so just incase you got the urge to kill, you brought your knife. You had also put on your gloves on so you were fine, and off your were.

 You were walkn' around doing your thing when you heard something, a twig broke directly behind you, but since this has happened already before so you kept on going. You eventually got tired of walking in the forest so you walked to the mall. Then you remember you're knife. Well you know what, if I can't go to the mall I'll just go to the park.

 I got to the park and found a bench so I sat down,"(Your Name)? Hi.", you looked to your right and say Liu. "Liu? Hi, what're you doin' here?" "I come here to think sometimes, you." "I'm thinking to actually.", we ended up getting to know each other really well and I told him my dilemma. He just looked slighty away from then started talking again,"W-well, I guess a crush is when you... like someone alot. It's like...", he looked up at the sky,"...like when your heart beats faster around someone.", he sounded like he's experienced this. "Have you had a crush?", I didn't think much of my question, he nodded,"I have one now."

 I nodded,"Who is it?", it sounded like an innocent question-it was-and he answered with something that made my heart skip for a brief second. "I was so enchanted by your beauty...", he started,"that I ran into that wall over there.", he pointed to a nearby house,"So I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.". Another pickup line, and it made you smile because it was funny, he sighed,"Do you have a crush?", you thought for a second,"You know what? I think I do.", you scooched closer to him,"Yeah? Who.", he sounded worried and skeptical. I put my hand on his and smiled at the sky,"I think you know who.". He kissed my forehead and stood up,"Wanna head home?". I stood up and nodded. As we walked home he suggested we stop by a store for food but I told I had a knife on me so we just walked home talking, smiling, laughing. It was fun, Liu told me stories and jokes, telling me pickup lines every once in a while. 

 Before I opened the door to the mansion Liu grabbed my hand and smiled,"You know, beautiful is my favourite colour.", you giggled,"Beautiful's not colour a Liu.", you smiled. "It is! It's the colour of your eyes." You slighty blushed and opened the door,"Thank you, Liu.".

 You went out after breakfast and came back by dinner time, you both continued with friendly conversations, Sully had also been talking more. It's nice to talk to someone about everything, other then Toby. "So then the kid says,'Can you close my window?', and I just laughed.", he had just told me another story that sounded familiar. "And that was in a store?", you questioned,"Yeah?". Oh my god,"I think you walked past me!"

 You haven't had this much fun in a while, hanging out with Liu and Sully was nice and they were so sweet when they talked to you, this was my answer.

---------------------------

 Since we hit fifty views and I noticed there weren't alot of Liu (or Sully for that matter) x Readers I thought,'This'll get interesting later.", so yeah. ANYWHO, you know the drill, wanna keep up with the story? Consider following to keep an eye on my works, wanna a story or chapter suggested by you? Feel free to comment! And with that my Ghouls and Ghosts, bye!

~GhostyGirl666