Chapter 10: Who snuck into my fucking room?

OH BOY! Chapter ten!

 Zalgo? You raised your hand like a third grader. "Uh, who?", everyone told you alot of stuff at once, you heard some nice things about him, oh god, I have to socialize with a new person. I feel like the new kid at school all of a sudden.

 "He's really nice!" "He's 'good' at his job." "I always like to see him." "Wish he'd visit more." Yep, I'm just hearing praise. If he's really this nice I guess I can meet him. "He's an old friend of mine so don't worry, you'll be okay.", right, forgot somebody could read my mind! Slender kept 'talking' about him and everyone agreed he was a good guy... despite him practically being a demon. Literally. But again, I'm not one to judge otherwise I wouldn't be here. It was getting late so I headed off for bed. Smile Dog sleeps in either my room or Jeffs. Tonight it was my turn.

 Smile looked like he was dangerous but he was a big ol' softy. Even though he could bite you hand off, but let's talk about how cute he is instead, m'kay? I got into my nightgown, brushed my teeth and hair, and got in my bed. Smile at the other end. Tomorrow I have to socialize so I need to be rested an- crap! I don't know when our 'guest' is coming. Oh well. I'll wing it like I do with living and all the other aspects of my life. How do think I passed school?

 I woke up to someone jumping violently on my bed. I thought it was Sally at first, for obvious reasons, but when I opened my eyes it was Jackie. "Jackie, can. You. Not." In case you haven't figured out who Jackie is, which I apologize for not telling you, it's Laughing Jack. He got off my bed and started to go through my drawers. When he about to open my underwear drawer I bolted up and slapped his hand away, and he laughed. "Jackie. Leave. And tell Jeff to walk Smile." I pushed him out of my room. "(Your Name), lighten up! You have to be on your 'best behaviour' for Slender!", he smiled and finally left. Oh great, another one of them is coming. Fun.

 I got in shower, washed my hair, got dressed, and left my room. What I didn't know was that Jackie took one of my sketchbooks with him... look it's a good hobby with hand eye coordination. When I got to the living room Jackie, Jeff, Liu/Sully, Ben and Toby were looking at it. You walked up behind Ben and looked over his shoulder since he was the shortest in the group, what a bean.

 I was fine with them looking, but I'd make sure to scold whoever took it without asking later. I inhaled and said in my best spooky voice,"Boo." Ben screeched and I instantly regreted my choice. The others looked at him, trying to hold in laughter because Ben sounded like a full on Heather when he yelled, except higher-definetly higher-pitched. He looked like Lost Silver just crashed his video game. "Sorry Ben," I decided to play dumb for the fun of it,"what're you guys lookn' at?" Jeff was holding my book when I asked and snapped it shut. 

 I knew he knew that I knew he was holding my book, and then when he looked at Jackie the others put two and two together and they knew I knew. I held my hand out and Jeff placed the book in my hand. "Jeff, did you walk Smile?", I knew he didn't. Wow, how many times can I say 'knew'?  I sat down on the coach and started flipping through my sketches until I got to my favorite one. I had drawn a picture of the original gang a couple days ago. That's when I heard knocking at the front door. The guest. I set my book on the coffee table and stood up. 

 Slender went to open the door and was greeted by this other guy who was as tall as a freakn' tree. Zalgo I asumed. "Slender, pleasure seeing you again.", he greeted. "Zalgo, it's been to long old friend.", then they hugged. It was a nice hug but soon Zalgo looked at me and his attitude became one of 'Oo! New people'... or happier. "A new proxy?", he questioned. "Hm? Oh, this is (Your Name), or Song Bird.", Slender seemed to notice I looked a little, just a little nervous. "She's a bit shy at first.", he nonchalantly said. Zalgo greeted me and we had a lovely chat, he is a nice guy, I'll give em' that.

 He stayed for breakfast and lunch, talked to Slender about some stuff and he had to leave afterwards. Before he left he told me something,"Your sketches are beautiful." Then he disappeared. Sketches? Oh right, now I have to yell at someone. I gathered the guys and they looked happy until I spoke,"Who snuck into my fucking room?"

-------------------------

 So I hope enjoyed seeing my version of Zalgo and Slender interacting. I had a blast writing this chapter and I loved thinking of a funny tittle. I'm an artist IRL and my friends overly praise my sketches to the point I had to talk to them. Heh. Anyway, the chapters are a Part 1 and 2 type of chapter that I've been dieing to write for you guys, and with that, have a great day Ghouls and Ghosts.

~GhostyGirl666