CHAPTER 4

'I hate you' I smiled like an idiot after recalling what happened awhile ago, when Deanna accidentally hugged me, the smell of her perfume, the way she screamed at the movie. Damn so cute.

"San ka galing, anak?"

"ANAKNGTOKWA! Nagulat naman ako, Ma!"

"Kanina ka pa nakangiti dyan sa pintuan. Ano meron? Sino yung nakakotse kanina? Buti naman at naisipan mo umuwi."

"Ma, isa isa lang tanong. Si Deanna yun, girlf- classmate ko po"

"Hay nako, Jema. Umayos ka nga, magsaing kana."

"Okay po. Love you, Ma."

My mom knows that I'm gay and she's okay with it. She's the best mom ever.

After eating dinner, I did my daily night routine. Take a shower, brush my teeth, etc etc. I lay down on my bed and grabbed my phone, scrolls through twitter and facebook and suddenly something popped up.

DEANNA WONG FOLLOWED YOU
DEANNA WONG SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST

OMGGGG!!!! I quickly followed her back and accepted her friend request.

DEANNA WONG SENT A MESSAGE

'Tulog na po, Ms. Galanza 😇'

'Ayoko pa 😏' - J

'Bakit? Namimiss mo na ba ako?' - D

'Luh, ang lakas naman po 🙊' - J

'Lakas ko sayo 🤗' - D

'Goodnight na nga 😏' - J

'Goodnighteuuu 💕' - D

_Late night thoughts - is it possible to fall for someone who's a complete stranger?_ I tweeted this before I decided to get some sleep.
——
6:30 AM - THIRD DAY

*kringgggg* The alarm clock rang. I quickly turned it off and looked for my phone. Guess what I got a message from Deanna, omg.

'Yes, it's possible'

Is she referring to my tweet last night?! HOLY COW! I need to reply, what should i say? Marry me? WTF NO! Uhm.. Okay. Okay.

'Hmm?'

'Good Morning, Ms. Galanza'

'Good Morning, Ms. Wong'

'Eww. Haha. Sabay tayo pasok?'

'Sure, i'll wait for you ulit."

"Okay, see you. 💕"

DID SHE JUST REPLIED WITH A FREAKIN HEART EMOJI.THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT WHO CARES.

We went to school together and the whole damn lunch break I was blushing, she kept on flirting with me. Dude we met like 3 days ago, but why does it feel like I've known her for years. I really think that I'm falling.. but it is really possible? I was overthinking during our last class and boom Deanna threw a crumpled paper at me. I looked at her with a wtf look, she laughed and mouthed 'open it'.

'Hey, what're you thinking?' was written on the paper

'school stuff.' I wrote and threw the paper back.

'You okay?'

'Yeah, no worries.'

'May tryout mamaya, nood ka ha.'

'Opo, I'm sure makukuha ka dyan.'

Deanna were about to throw the paper back when..

"Ms. Wong! Ano yan?" The professor yelled after realizing what Deanna were about to do.

"Wala po sir."

"Kung gusto mong magtapon doon ka sa labas. Wag dito!"

"Okay, sir. I'm sorry."

I laughed at the scared look of Deanna, she's such a cutie pie.
—-
After class I accompanied Deanna to the gymnasium for the tryout. We sat at the bleachers waiting for the coach, I sensed that she's nervous so I held her hand and caresses it. She looked at me and smiled. Finally the coach and the Lady Eagles arrived and the tryouts started.

Deanna's really good in playing volleyball so there's a probability that she's gonna make it to the team.

7:30 PM The tryouts ended. Deanna approached me and..

"Hays, nakakapagod." She was panting, I gave her a bottled water. Damn she's sweating I should do something..

"Nagdala ka ba ng towel mo?"

"Yeah, andyan sa bag."

I opened her bag and looked for the towel. When I got the towel I started to wipe her sweat.

"Looks like our baby girl got her own baby girl." Bea teased and went to our direction.

"Shut up!" - D

"Baby Deans, pasabay ako pauwi. Di ko nadala kasi yung kotse e." - B

"Bat di ka sumabay kay Ate Jho?" - D

"Medyo ano kasi e.."

"War nanaman?" Deanna laughed and I can't help but to also laugh at the cute Bea in front of us.

"Tara na, baka hinahanap na yang baby mo sa bahay nila." - B

"Baby ka dyan, sapakin kaya kita." - D

"Hey, I'm your ate."

"So?"

I laughed at them, they're so cute. Minutes had passed, we decided to eat before going home. The whole dinner they teased each other, I feel like a mom stuck with two annoying kids.