CHAPTER 14

We made our way to Deanna's condo after Luigi arrived with a frying pan. He literally bought one which made Deanna laughed out loud. Luigi is living with Deanna in her condo. I can't believe how big her new condo unit is, the color of the wall is white which made it so neat. The unit has a living room with a black sofa, a wooden table and a huge smart tv. It also has a mini bar, a freakin mini library, a kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms each room has a bathroom. The ceiling is my favourite part it has a huge classy chandelier. I can't believe a condo like this exist.

"Hey, masyado ka atang naamaze nakatulala ka" Deanna whispered to my ear I felt her hot breath and made my stomach churned.

"Sorry" I moved away from her.

"Sa guest room ka nalang matulog. Halika."

"Okay." I followed her.

The guest room is freakin amazing.

"If you need anything just knock on the my room, okay?"

"Deanna"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you"

she smiled and left the room.
—-
I opened my eyes and saw Deanna's beside me and staring at me. I smiled and closed my eyes. WAIT. DEANNA?! I opened my eyes again.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I immediately got up.

"I uhh— I was gonna wake you up and I saw you sleeping you were so cute — wait.. Why am I explaining? It's my house. I can do whatever I want." she grinned.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

"Breakfast is ready, babe!" Deanna said.

"Don't babe me!" I shouted.

After doing my morning routine I went to the dining room and saw Deanna and Luigi.

"Good morning" they greeted.

"Good morning"

"Do you have a class today?" Deanna asked while sipping her chocolate drink.

I nodded

"Hatid na kita" she offered

"What? No. I'll take the bus."

"Sige na or sunduin nalang kita?"

"You've done enough, okay?! thank you for that. I'll take the bus."

"Chill guys!" Luigi trying to ease the tension.

DAMN I SHOULD BE NICE TO HER RIGHT? I'm in her condo.

After eating I volunteered to wash the dishes and they didn't refused.

"Hey, Jema. Are you gonna sing tonight?" Deanna opened the fridge and pour herself a water.

"Yeah."

"Okay, see you." She smiled.
—-

After class, I grabbed a taxi and made my way to the club. When I checked my wallet, I realized that my money is not enough. SHIT.

"Manong, dito nalang po."

"Ha? Malayo pa tayo ma'am ah." said the taxi driver

"Maglalakad nalang ako, manong." I gave him the money and started walking.

To my surprise, rain started to pour. I looked for the nearest shed and ran towards it. I saw a familiar car approaching..

"Hey, need a ride?" Deanna said.