CHAPTER 5

After the tryouts last Wednesday, it became our daily routine to study during the day and  after class I've accompanied Deanna to the gymnasium for the tryouts for the last 2 days.

7:30AM - Sixth Day
It's Saturday we don't have any classes so it means no daily dose of DEANNA. Sad.

*DEANNA SENT A MESSAGE*

'Good Morning, Ms. Galanza. 😘"

'Luh, stop saying Ms. Galanza it's so baduy. 🙄' I replied.

'Ms. Galanzaaaa 🙊💕'

*Seen 7:35 AM*

'Okay, i'll stop na po. I'm gonna pick you up later ha mga 9:30.' - D

OMGGG. WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS BB WONG.

'Ha? Walang pasok ngayon ah. 😱' - J

'Basta, bihis kanaaa. See you later 💕." - D

From now on my favourite emoji is 💕. You're so malandi Bb Wong. I said to myself and smiled.

I got out of my bed and did my daily routine I wore shorts, a plain white T-shirt, put on my maroon converse shoes and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Oh, anak. May lakad ka?" my mom examined my look.

"Opo, ma. Kasama ko si Deanna."

"Parang napapadalas pagsama mo sakanya ah. Ano kayo na ba? May manugang na ba ako?"

"Hala, kakakilala ko palang sakanya manugang agad?"

"Para naman may kasama ka pag nawala na ako."

"Wag ka nga magsalita ng ganyan." I approached her and hugged her tightly. My mom was diagnosed from Breast cancer 2 years ago and luckily she survived it. I grew up without a dad, the only thing that i know about my dad is that he's a jerk.

"Di kasi natin alam anak baka bumalik diba?" I saw the sad look on her face.

"Hindi na yan, Ma. Pray lang tayo. Tara na kain na tayo."
—-

I waited for Deanna to come and pick me outside my apartment and after 20 minutes she arrived. I hopped in her car..

"Where to go?" I asked.

"I saw this post on facebook about dating ideas and I find it very interesting."

"Dating Ideas?"

"Yeah, aren't we dating?" she chuckled and I can't help but to blush.

"Wow, di ako aware."  - J

"C'mon. I like you and you like me, we hang out together and.."

"Wait, what? Gaano ka kasigurado na i like you hmm?" - J

"You're beautiful." - D

My cheeks are burning! Need help.

"See, you're blushing." - D

"But that doesn't mean i like you." I was trying my best to remain normal yeah normal.

she stopped the car and..

"Look. I like you, Jema. I like you since day one. I'm not gay, but when I saw you i told myself damn I think i'm gay. The way you...."

"Stop! I like you, too. But I don't buy the 'I'm not gay' thing." I mocked her.

"Okay, a little bit gay before I met you. Is that okay na?"

Damn this girl is really something. I laughed at her.

"Let's go to Arcade.. that's the first on my list. So, basically i have A-Z dating list so yeah.." she explained and I can feel the excitement on her voice.

"So, we have to finish that 26 dating list of yours today?"

"No. One day katumbas nya is One letter."

"Okay, game."

This is going to be fun. Omg, Deanna and I are officially dating.

We went to the Arcade and spent almost 3 hours of playing games. We played basketball, the piso thing I don't really know what the name of that thing, Tekken, the zombie thing, etc.. The most memorable part is the one which you can get a stuff toy, pardon me I don't know what that is. Deanna got me a panda bear and we named it 'JD'. After playing we went to the food court and ordered food. We ate, laughed and teased each other. This is one of the best day ever.